How to Secure Mac Apple Security guide.
One of the best ways to secure a Apple Mac computer is to keep the MacOS operating system software up to date, and to remove any software applications that you do not recognise, if you have used a Apple Mac Antivirus application, then you need to make sure that the application itself is not fake, or is going to cause further trouble, one example is the Kaspersky Russian Apple Mac Anti Virus software.
Make your Apple Mac computer safe and secure today.
A Secure Mac Apple will give you the best Apple Mac computer performance and also a low risk of getting any new Apple Mac computer malware infections too.
In 2022 Computer security should be one of the tasks that are critical to do as part of your computer security strategy.
With the events in 2022, when it comes to finance and money, much more effort into online scams, 419 scams, and money laundering and fraud schemes are bound to happen.
So when it comes to computer security and Apple, having a robust plan to avoid being scammed or a computer compromised is needed.
10 ways to make your Apple Mac computer safe and secure.
1. Have a Apple Mac Ransomware policy for you own home computer or business Apple Mac computers.
2. Make sure that you are using the most recent version of Mac OS, and all of the Apple Mac security updates are installed.
3. Now is the best time to remove any software applications that you do not use, or you do not recognise.
4. Review which Apple Mac computer security software applications you are using and get professional advice on the best one for the Apple Mac computer to use.
5. Review the files and folders that you have on your Apple Mac computer. Pay attention to the Downloads folder on the Apple Mac computer.
6. Review your own computer hardware. Are you using a Apple Mac computer that was manufactured before 2012. Maybe it is time to replace the computer to get the best Apple Mac computer security and of course much better performance.
7. Review your Apple Mac Bookmarks and get professional advice on if you have bookmarks that you do not know what they do.
8. Check your own broadband router. One of the best ways to ensure router security is to update the Broadband routers firmware and then factory reset the router then setup a new Wi-Fi router password.
9. Talk to your own Internet service provider and demand that they send you a new broadband router, if the router is more than a few years old. BT has one of the best broadband routers with strong Wi-Fi password encryption and good overall router security performance.
10. Setup Apple Mac Mail not to allow email downloads to slow when viewing a Apple Mac Mail email message.
What is the best Apple Mac computer security software that is available?
The simple answer is that there is no best Apple Mac computer security software that you can use, however, you can visit the Apple application store and choose one from a search, the Apple online application store has been authorised by Apple, and all of the software tools on the Apple application store had been fully Mac Malware scanned and is free of any known security risks. Keith Thomas has Apple Mac Antivirus information.
Keith Thomas is a Apple Mac computer security consultant that worked for Apple Computer UK, today Keith Thomas provides onsite and Apple Mac remote IT computer support services to home computer users and for companies and Apple Store customers in the UK and across Surrey Hampshire Berkshire Wiltshire London, and to some areas and locations in Dorset and Somerset.
How to contact a Apple Mac computer security specialist today.
- Complete the online website contact form. (open 24 Hours) with 10:30 am to 21:00 pm response times for completed forms sent to us.
- Our online website contact form only takes a few minutes to complete on your • computer • phone • tablet device.
- We respond by email: we are open daily from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm • 7 days a week service! including weekends and Sundays and most bank holidays.
- For Apple Product Repairs for Hardware and Apple Service, use the Apple Product Repairs button!
- Call or Text 07800 940756 lines open 7 days a week from: 10:30 am – 13:00 pm, then from 14:00 – 17:00 pm, and again from 18:45 pm – 20:30 pm
- Onsite and Remote Apple Support service across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, and to some areas and locations in Buckinghamshire, Dorset and Somerset, and other locations by Remote IT Support.
One of the best ways to avoid Ransomware on the Apple Mac computer.
Did you know that Apple makes it easy to have a Anti Ransomware attack solution for a Apple Mac computer and this can be done with a basic level of Apple Mac computer technical skills and Apple Mac computer knowledge. One of the best ways to avoid a ransomware attack on a Apple Mac computer is to use Apple Time Machine to safeguard a Apple Mac computer. For the very best Apple Mac Ransomware protection use dual external storage volumes for the best protection.
How to use Apple Time Machine backup on your Apple Mac computer.
You can back up an Apple Mac computer using the built in Apple Time machine software to:
Either an external storage volume • to as NAS (network attached storage volume).
The external storage volume can be a USB-C drive with a USB adaptor cable for older Apple Macs.
Thunderbolt external drive for the ultimate backup speed, however USB C today is cost effective!
The storage drive technology can be either SSD (solid state drive) or a conventional mechanical drive.
- Choose an SSD external backup storage volume if you travel with a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro laptop computer!
- If you are good at dropping things, we all drop something at times, then if you are travelling with a Apple MacBook Air
- It makes sense to use a SSD solid state drive vs a mechanical storage drive for your Apple Time Machine backup!
- IF you have 1Tb of internal storage on your Apple Mac computer, we recommend a 2Tb storage volume.