Apple Mac Computer Rebuild Service – Start with a clean Apple Mac Computer.
Have you had a Apple Mac computer for a while, and each year the MacOS operating system software gets updated?
If you have had a Apple Mac computer for a while, and each year the Apple Mac operating system software gets updated, over time the performance of MacOS can become slow or very slow. The best way to speed up a slow Apple Mac computer is to erase the Apple Mac computer and start with a new fresh clean installation of MacOS.
With Apple Mac computers, if the Apple Mac computer is 2012 or newer, then it is possible to backup the Apple Mac computer, or to make sure that all of the data is stored in the Apple Cloud known as the Apple iCloud, and then use the Apple MacOS Recovery Console to install the latest version of MacOS, that the Apple Mac computer can support.
Why Rebuild a Apple Mac Computer?
- Rebuilding a Apple Mac computer can save having to troubleshoot a Apple Mac computer software problem,
- Or by rebuilding a Apple Mac computer with a base MacOS operating system software can help with hardware diagnostics,
- It can remove all 32-bit and outdated MacOS software applications, and ensures that only 64 bit code and applications are installed.
- By erasing and formatting a Macintosh HD or a Apple Mac Fusion drive, can bring back the performance and speed if the Apple Mac computer has become slow or very slow.
- Apple Mac Malware is removed from a Apple Mac computer that has had a clean installation of MacOS installed.
- If you plan to sell, or you need to give away or trade in a Apple Mac computer, the Apple Mac computer needs to be correctly erased,
- For a clean start, sometimes, if a lot of Apple Mac computer has been installed, and removed, over time a clean start can help.
Our Apple Mac Computer Rebuild service is available right across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, London, and to some areas and locations in Buckinghamshire, Dorset, and Somerset. We can even often assist by Apple Telephone Support, and by Apple Mac Remote IT support to help with some of the steps on how to rebuild a Apple Mac computer.
What are the best ways to backup a Apple Mac computer before the computer is erased?
The best way to backup a Apple Mac computer is to use an external storage volume, ideally a external SSD solid state drive, or an external SATA storage volume that is less than 4 years old. If you have a Apple Time Capsule, then consider this to be a outdated recommended way for a Apple Mac computer backup. In addition to having a Apple Time Machine backup, having a Apple iCloud account, and using Apple iCloud Drive, and Apple iCloud Keychain, and all of the Apple iCloud Apple services ticked gives more protection.
How to get help with a Apple Mac computer rebuild service o get help with a Clean MacOS software installation service?
- Complete the online website contact form. (Open 24 Hours) with 10:30 am to 21:00 pm response times for completed forms sent to us.
- Our online website contact form only takes a few minutes to complete on your • computer • phone • tablet device.
- We respond by email: we are open daily from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm • 7 days a week service! including weekends and Sundays and most bank holidays.
- For Apple Product Repairs for Hardware and Apple Service, use the Apple Product Repairs button!
- Call or Text 07800 940756 lines open 7 days a week from: 10:30 am – 13:00 pm, then from 14:00 – 17:00 pm, and again from 18:45 pm – 20:30 pm
- Onsite and Remote Apple Support service across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, and to some areas and locations in Buckinghamshire, Dorset and Somerset, and other locations by Remote IT Support.