Apple Mac Courses for Beginners by Keith Thomas – Apple Mac Computer Training Specialist and Mac Computer Expert
Our onsite Apple Mac computer training service is now open for onsite service to Surrey Hampshire Berkshire Wiltshire London and to some areas and locations in Buckinghamshire, Dorset and Somerset.
Are you looking for an Apple Mac computer training course Are you looking for training on a new Apple Mac Computer?
Are you keen to learn something new?
Do you need onsite Apple Mac computer training with the option to also have further remote Apple Mac computer training service, and Apple Mac computer technical support and IT support service and assistance?
Keith Thomas provides onsite, remote, Apple IT support services across Surrey Hampshire Berkshire Wiltshire London and to some areas and locations in Buckinghamshire, Dorset and Somerset.
Apple Mac Computer Training courses for beginners
- Apple Mac computer training courses for beginners now by remote online computer training service.
- Learn Apple MacOS Monterey, Learn Apple Mail, Learn Apple Photos for Mac, Learn Apple iCloud.
- Personal one to one remote private computer training lessons.
- Uk Nationwide service by remote Apple Mac computer training personal tuition lessons.
- We have Apple Mac computer training courses for complete novices and complete beginners.
- Computer training courses for ideal for people who have just purchased a new Apple iMac or MacBook computer.
- Apple Mac computer training courses are available from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm Monday to Sunday 7 days a week.
Keith Thomas – Apple Mac Training Specialist.
Keith Thomas is a Apple Mac computer training specialist that provides Apple Mac computer training courses for people who are new to the Apple Mac computer.
We provide a wide range of Apple Mac computer training courses for home users, small business, self-employed, and for Apple store customers.
Learn how to get around a new Apple Mac computer or brush up on the macOS and computer skills today.
Remote Apple Mac computer Training service.
All of our Apple Mac computer training courses can be provides by Remote Apple Mac computer control and telephone training service.
Remote Apple Mac computer training service allows you to have Apple Mac computer training at your own home or at your office location.
Apple Mac remote computer training service is easy to setup and is safe a secure.
The top 3 Apple Mac computer training courses for 2022.
- New User beginners course – How to get around my brand new Apple Mac computer (1-2 hours training session)
- Photography – How to use Apple Photos to import, manage, and organise my photographs and pictures.
- Apple iCloud – How to use the Apple iCloud service on my new Apple Mac computer.
Popular Training Topics.
Popular Apple Mac training course topics.
- Apple MacOS Monterey training course.
- MacOS Big Sur. How to use the Finder and macOS Big Sur short training course.
- Photos for Mac tuition, editing and managing photos.
- Microsoft Word – Word word-processing with office for Mac 2019.
- Apple iCloud training. How to use the desktop and documents in iCloud.
Easy to follow Apple Mac Training courses:
Our Apple Mac computer training courses are easy to follow and understand.
If you don’t understand a topic or you are still not confident:-
Our training specialists are keen help you review you new Apple knowledge and skills.
- Our easy to follow Apple Mac computer training courses are ideal for people who are new to Apple Macs.
- We can customise your Apple Mac computer training needs and requirements.
- Simply send us list of your training questions, either complete the website form or ask us for our email address.
Apple Mac OS Monterey training courses.
Learn how to get around the macOS Monterrey operating system – become a Mac expert today!
Apple MacOS Big Sur comes with every new Apple Mac computer purchased today until late 2021 when macOS Monterey will be available.
Apple Photo for Mac training courses.
The Apple Mac is a popular choice for photography, the original Apple iPhotos application was just ok, but the new Photos for Mac application is much better.
Our Apple Photos for Mac training courses are ideal for home users, and for small business that need to learn how to use and manage images and pictures on your Apple Mac computer.
Learn how to import your pictures from your digital camera and how to manage and save your photos correctly.
Find out how to export your pictures to a memory stick if you need to use a shop to print your Photos.
Apple icloud training course.
Learn how to correctly setup your Apple ID and Apple iCloud account on your Apple Mac computer.
Understand how Apple iCloud Photo Library works, learn how to manage your iCloud photos on your Apple devices.
Master Apple contacts, calendars, notes, learn how to synchronise your Apple iCloud data.
iMac and MacBook training courses.
Apple iMac and Apple MacBook training courses available for people who have just purchased a brand new Apple Mac computer.
From the Apple Store online, or from Curry’s PC World, John Lewis, Peter Jones, Selfridges, Harrods, Apple Retail Store online customers.
The best way to optimise the value of your new Apple Mac computer purchase is to invest in 1-2 hours or Apple Mac computer training.
So you can quickly learn how to use all of the features of your new Apple Mac computer.
We can now provide Apple iMac and Apple MacBook Pro computer training lessons by Mac remote computer training.
Apple Mac Mail training courses.
Being able to communicate and to be able to fully understand how to use Apple Mail is perhaps becoming a critical task today.
Our Apple Mac Mail training course can teach you how to compose and how to send email messages
We can even show you how to create a Apple Mail signature and how to add a URL website link into your Apple Mail signature.
Apple Mac Safari training courses.
We find that most people simply know how to use Apple Mac Safari to browse the internet.
However, if you are looking on how to do an advanced Google search or need to help manage and organise your Apple Safari bookmarks.
Why not book a 30 minutes Apple Mac Safari training session with one of our Apple training specialists.
PC to Mac Training course.
Our PC to Mac training courses are ideal for people who have switched or moved from using Microsoft Windows.
And are now using a Apple Mac computer.
We have a getting started Apple Mac computer training course for Microsoft Windows PC to Mac switchers training course.
If you have been using Microsoft Windows and you are thinking of, or have moved away from using Microsoft Windows:-
Our PC to Mac computer training can quickly teach you the PC to Mac skills that you need to know and master.
How to book or enquire about a Apple Mac computer training course?
Keith Thomas is a Apple Mac computer training specialist and a Apple Mac computer tutor that can provide Apple Mac computer training by Remote Mac online computer training courses.
Simply complete the online website contact form get enquire or to book a Apple Mac personal one-to-one computer training course with Keith Thomas. You can also visit our Apple Mac Computer Training courses information page.
- Complete the online website contact form. (open 24 Hours) with 10:30 am to 21:00 pm response times for completed forms sent to us.
- Our online website contact form only takes a few minutes to complete on your • computer • phone • tablet device.
- We respond by email: we are open daily from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm • 7 days a week service! including weekends and Sundays!
- For Apple Product Repairs for Hardware and Apple Service, use the Apple Product Repairs button!
- Call or Text 07800 940756 lines open 10:30 – 13:00, 14:00 – 17:00, 18:45 – 20:30