Apple and Apple Mac Network Specialist near me – by Keith Thomas – Apple Specialist and Mac Computer Expert.
- Are you looking for an Apple Network specialist near me that can help you with your Apple network at home, or at your office?
- Do you need to get Apple Network Specialist help with a wireless Wi-Fi network at home, or you need help with a Wi-Fi or wireless network for your office?
- Are you looking for help with Apple Mac Computer network IT security or you need to get help with fixing a Apple network IT issue at home or at your office?
Keith Thomas is a Apple Network Specialist that provides a wide range of onsite Apple Network IT support services right across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, London
One of the main reasons that people use Keith Thomas for onsite Apple Network IT support service is that when we work onsite either for a home user, or for a company, without the right knowledge, and the right tools to complete a job or task, getting Apple network support from a non-Apple IT support personal or company, can cause more issues and problems.
At Keith Thomas our Apple network specialist support service to date has only caused one minor problem with the task of having to factory reset a router and the customer has to leave in 5 mins after the router was reset, causing a loss of home broadband service. At Keith Thomas we like to explain to home users and to small businesses and to companies upfront on the work that needs to be done, and if this is going to have any impact on a home network or a company or small business network.
Apple Network IT Support services available from Keith Thomas.
- Onsite Apple Network IT Support to review, fix, repair or upgrade a home user Wi-Fi wireless network
- Apple Network IT consultancy for a home user or for a small business.
- Onsite Apple Network IT support for companies that use Windows PC computers, but also have a few Apple Mac Computers.
- Onsite help and assistance with Apple Network upgrades.
- New Apple Network installations of Hubs, Switches, and assistance with patch panel cabinet tidy and maintenance.
- Help with Apple Mac Computer office moves for home users, small businesses, and for companies that need an Apple Mac computer engineer and Apple Mac computer specialist onsite.
- Onsite HP Hewlett Packard printer support service for network printer support and MFP printer network installations.
- Apple AirPort network support for Apple AirPort Express, Apple AirPort Extreme, Apple AirPort Time Capsule.
- Apple Airport network upgrade service for Apple Airport Time Capsule customers that need to switch to a new Mesh Wi-Fi wireless network setup.
- Onsite Apple Network IT consultancy service for home computer users and for small businesses, and for companies that need help and assistance.
- Apple, and Apple Mac Network IT support service for cable testing and patch panel cable network cable testing.
Onsite Wi-Fi and onsite wireless network help service.
Keith Thomas provides onsite Wi-Fi network help and onsite wireless network support services for both home computer users, and for small businesses that need help with setting up a new Wi-Fi wireless network at home, or need help with setting up a Wi-Fi wireless network for a small office, or for a small office at home.
How to get Wi-Fi in every room or locations in your home or at your office?
With Wi-Fi and wireless routers, the range of a wireless router that is provided by your broadband service provider might not cover the areas and locations that you need to get a Wi-Fi wireless network signal in your home or at your office, even if you are in a small house, or a two-bedroom house, or a three-bedroom house the wifi range might be limited. for properties that are new or newer and are less than 10 years old, one wifi router can often cover the entire property, as the house or home construction has a big impact on the range of a routers Wi-Fi wireless network range.
For Apple, and Apple Mac computer, and Apple Networks, Apple used to offer the Apple Airport range of products, which consisted of the Apple AirPort Express, Apple AirPort Extreme, Apple AirPort Time Capsule to create a non-Mesh Wi-Fi network, today this technology is outdated and Apple has stopped producing their own Apple network hardware, but they do sell a third-party home and small office solution at the Apple Store which is the Linksys Mesh Wi-Fi wireless network solution.
Apple Mesh Wi-Fi setup Information and assistance.
The Apple Store online has the Linksys Mesh Wi-Fi network solution for both home Apple and non-Apple users that need to create an Apple Mesh Wi-Fi network at home. The Apple Mesh Wi-Fi network solutions from Apple by Linksys can bring wi-fi and a wireless network signal to every room or every location in your home or office by using two to three or Linksys Velop AX4200 Wi-Fi 6 Mesh System (3-Pack) or (2-Pack) for 4-Pack but the (3-Pack) + (1-Pack)
Linksys also has a newer Velop system AX5300 Wi-Fi Mesh System (3-Pack) or (2-Pack) + (1+Pack) for Mesh networks start with (2-Pack) for a 2-bedroom house or small office, and (3-Pack) for 3 bedrooms and 4 to 5 bedrooms, or larger offices.
Why are Mesh Wi-Fi Networks better than using a single router from a broadband service provider?
Some of the broadband routers that are used in the UK from broadband service providers, are cheap and poor quality, their idea is that the ISP or internet service provider wants to make as much money and profit from a home user or from a small company or from a small business. One of the easy and cheap ways of getting a better Wi-Fi network for a home user, or for a small business is to look at a Mesh Wi-Fi network for a home or for an office.
Key information on Mesh Wi-Fi networks for home user and for small businesses.
- Wi-Fi and wireless networks change over time with new products and with new Wi-Fi and wireless protocols
- 802.11b and 802.11n 802.11g were early protocols used for home and small business Wi-Fi networks 802.11ax is Wi-Fi 6 and newer Apple Macs use Wi-Fi 6 today.
- 802.11be will be the next new Wi-Fi 7 standard which may come out late 2022 or early 2023.
- For a home computer network that uses Apple Mac Computers, Apple iPhones, Apple iPads, A Apple Mesh Wi-Fi network can get what is known as whole home Wi-Fi at a house or property using 2 to 3 Mesh Wi-Fi units. known as 1 base station and 2 additional satellite units to make up a Mesh Wi-Fi network
- Mesh Wi-fi manufactures inclusive, Linksys, Net gear, Amazon, BT, TP-Link, Google, and other vendors like Graphon.
- Net gear and Gryphon also provide additional built-in security for a home and family to use.
- As internet security starts from the security of a home network and a Mesh WIFI solutions from Network.
- Gryphon and other vendors can give a home network the security it needs. vs BT which is not focusing on security for a home user in 2022.
Ask Keith Thomas about Apple Network IT support or get help with your home or small office network.
Keith Thomas is a Apple Specialist, and a Mac Computer expert that provides onsite and remote Apple, and Apple Mac and Network IT support services right across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire London, and to some areas and locations in Buckinghamshire, Dorset and Somerset.
- Complete the online website contact form. (Open 24 Hours) with 10:30 am to 21:00 pm response times for completed forms sent to us.
- Our online website contact form only takes a few minutes to complete on your • computer • phone • tablet device.
- We respond by email: we are open daily from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm • 7 days a week service! including weekends and Sundays and most bank holidays.
- For Apple Product Repairs for Hardware and Apple Service, use the Apple Product Repairs button!
- Call or Text 07800 940756 lines open 7 days a week from: 10:30 am – 13:00 pm, then from 14:00 – 17:00 pm, and again from 18:45 pm – 20:30 pm
- Onsite and Remote Apple Support service across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, and to some areas and locations in Buckinghamshire, Dorset and Somerset, and other locations by Remote IT Support.