Apple Photos Support by Keith Thomas – Apple Mac computer engineer and digital photography specialist.
Apple Photos Support
Apple Photos Support.
Apple Photos Support. Professional Apple Photos for Mac support service for home users.
Keith Thomas provides Apple Photos Support for home users and for small businesses that need to find a Apple Photos for Mac computer specialist that can help with Photos for Mac.
- Are you looking for Apple Photos support on how to repair and fix a Apple Photos Library on your Apple Mac computer?
- Do you need a Photos for Mac repair?
- Has Apple Photos crashed on your Apple Mac computer and you need help with Apple Photos for Mac data recovery assistance?
- Do you need Apple Photos for Mac computer training so you can understand how to use Photos for Mac on your Apple Mac computer?
Photos for Mac Repair.
- Do you need help with a Photos for Mac repair on your Apple Mac computer?
- Are you looking for Apple Photos support with fixing and repairing Photos for Mac Library file on your Apple Mac computer?
- Is Apple Photos for Mac crashing or you have lost pictures and images on your Apple Mac computer?
- Has Apple Photos for Mac become slow or very slow?
Keith Thomas provides Apple Photos support for home users and for small businesses that need expert Apple Photos for Mac help and support.
Ask Keith Thomas for assistance with fixing and repairing a Apple Photos for Mac Library, or ask for assistance with Photos for Mac data recovery.
How to fix Apple Photo Library.
Apple Photos for Mac has a built in system to repair a Apple Photos Library.
There are two modes that the Apple Photos software application uses to repair a Photos for Mac Library file.
- Backup your Apple Mac computer to Apple Time Machine.
- Copy the Apple Photos Library file to a external storage volume that has been Apple Mac formatted.
- Double click on the Photos Library file that you copied to a external storage volume.
- See if the Apple Photos Library file will open and repair.
If you have a very large Photos for Mac Library file that needs to be repaired then to help with the repair time use a external SSD flash storage volume.
Photos for Mac Training.
Keith Thomas provides Photos for Mac Training for people who are new to the Apple Mac computer and new to Photos for Mac.
- Learn how to mange and organise your pictures • images and video clips using Photos for Mac on your Apple Mac computer.
- Find out how to import and export pictures • images • videos.
- Learn how to use Photos for Mac Albums.
- Ask our Photos for Mac specialist question on Photos for Mac.
Keith Thomas provides Photos for Mac Support and Photos for Mac training by remote IT support service in the UK.
Apple Photos for Mac FAQ Questions and Answers!
Keith Thomas has provided some of the answers to questions that we get asked about photography on the Apple Mac computer, and for Apple Photos for Mac Support questions that are often asked.
How Can Photos for Mac be updated on the Apple Mac computer?
Apple Photos for Mac is included with MacOS, and when the MacOS operating system software is updated, the Apple Photos for Mac application also gets updated to the newest version available for the Apple Mac computer. You cannot download Apple Photos for Mac. Use the Apple software update control panel to install all of the updates to MacOS to get the newest version of Photos for Mac.
How can I download Photos for Mac?
Photos for Mac is installed with macOS it cannot be downloaded.
If Photos for Mac is missing or is damaged and you have an Apple Time Machine backup, Photos for Mac application can be restored.
Or use the macOS recovery console to re-install macOS to get Photos for Mac re-installed.
How can I download Photos for Mac on a Windows PC computer?
Photos for Mac is only available for Apple Mac computers.
Apple has an iCloud for Windows software download to allow a Windows PC computer to work with iCloud Photos.
If you ned to view iCloud Photos on a Windows PC computer you can visit icloud.com using Microsoft Edge.
How can I backup Photos for Mac?
Backup Photos for Mac to an external USB-A or USB-C drive that has been Apple Mac formatted to MacOS Extended or APFS for a newer MacOS version from MacOS Catalina or newer MacOS.
Do not copy a Photos for Mac Library file to a NAS network attached storage volume.
The Photos for Mac Library can get corrupted or damaged if the file is opened on a NAS storage volume.
Use Apple Time Machine to back up a Apple Mac computer to backup Photos for Mac.
You can also use Apple iCloud Photos to store your Photos, which actually does a synchronisation, so you can still delete a photo from one Apple device, and its removed and deleted from any Apple ID that is signed onto the same.
You can copy a Apple Photos for Mac Library file to any storage volume that is MacOS formatted, this can be a USB memory device, to an external hard disk or to an external SSD solid state drive (recommended)
You can also use the Apple iCloud service to synchronize your Photos for Mac Library on your Apple Mac computer to the cloud, technically this is not a backup, as the icloud.com Photos for Mac service is able to delete Photos if you decide to delete a Photo or Video from another device that is signed into the same Apple ID. The best way to backup Photos for Mac is to use Apple Time Machine backup, and also the Apple iCloud service.
Can the Apple Photos for Mac Library be used on a NAS (Network Storage Volume)?
No. Apple Photos for Mac Library file needs to be stored on a MacOS Extended storage volume or to a APFS storage volume for newer version of MacOS. You can store the images, pictures, and video files on a NAS (Network Storage Volume), if you use the option in Apple Photos for Mac not to save images, pictures, videos to the Photo for Mac Library, the Photos for Mac Library file will reference the images, pictures, videos on the NAS (Network Storage Volume). This is only recommended for a more professional Mac user to use and is often used by professional photographers and Apple Mac Studio users.
How can you merge a Photos for Mac Photos Library file?
If you have one or more Photos for Mac Photos libraries files on your Apple Mac computer, it is possible to merge the Photos libraries.
If you just have pictures • images • videos in both libraries and no Albums the images from one Photos Library file can be exported but the Albums and other data will not merge.
For Photos libraries that have albums and metadata, then a third-party software tools is required to merge a Apple Photos Library.
Another way would be to use an Apple ID account to upload each Photos for Mac Library file to the iCloud Photos Library. by assigning a Photos for Mac Library as the Systems Library, then allow for the iCloud upload and download to complete, the do the same for the other Apple Photo Library files that you have.
Make a backup copy of all of your Apple Photos for Mac Library files to an external storage volume that is no older than 3 to 4 years old.
Or use an external SSD flash storage volume, as a flash SSD today is more reliable than a conventional hard disk storage volume.
How can I find a Photos for Mac Specialist to help me with Apple Photos for Mac in the UK?
Keith Thomas – Apple Specialist is a Photos for Mac Specialist that provides a same day and a same hour Apple Mac IT Support service in the UK.
Where can I Get Photos for Mac Support in the UK?
Keith Thomas – Apple Specialist and Mac expert provides Apple Photos for Mac Support service in the Uk by Remote Mac support service, and onsite service to Surrey Hampshire Berkshire Wiltshire London, and to some areas and locations in Dorset and Somerset.
How to get Photos for Mac Support?
Keith Thomas provides Apple Photos for Mac support service and assistance.
Simply complete the online website contact form for assistance.
- Complete the online website contact form. (open 24 Hours) with 10:30 am to 21:00 pm response times for completed forms sent to us.
- Our online website contact form only takes a few minutes to complete on your • computer • phone • tablet device.
- We respond by email: we are open daily from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm • 7 days a week service! including weekends and Sundays!
- For Apple Product Repairs for Hardware and Apple Service, use the Apple Product Repairs button!
- Call or Text 07800 940756 lines open 10:30 – 13:00, 14:00 – 17:00, 18:45 – 20:30