Apple Specialist Orpington, Kent.
Get professional Apple Mac Computer Help for iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro computer today!
Are you looking for a Apple Specialist in Orpington that can help you with your Apple Mac computers in Orpington? iMac • MacBook Air • MacBook Pro
Keith Thomas is a Apple Mac computer Specialist that provides a wide range of Apple IT support services in Orpington.
- We are open from 09:30am to 20:30pm Monday to Sunday 7 days a week service.
- Ex Apple Computer UK Engineer with 30 Years of Apple MacOS IT Support skills and Knowledge.
- Over 20,000 Apple Mac computer problems resolved for home users, small business.
- Professional Apple Mac computer help for • home users • small business • self-employed
- Companies • senior citizens • retired people • Apple Store customers near Orpington.
Apple IT Support services in Orpington.
Keith Thomas provides a wide range of Apple IT support services in Orpington.
Including Apple MacOS computer help for the Apple iMac • MacBook Air • MacBook Pro • Mac Mini MacOS software upgrades and updates.
- Computer maintenance service for Apple Macs.
- Mac software repairs service.
- Apple IT consultancy service for both home users • small businesses • Apple Store customers.
- Same hour and same day remote Mac support service.
Apple Mac software repairs service.
- Are you looking for a Apple Mac software repair service for your Apple Mac computer?
- Do you need help with fixing and repairing a Apple Mac computer software issue or problem?
- Our Apple MacOS computer software engineers can help you fix and repair your Apple Mac computer software problem by Remote Mac computer repair service.
Our Apple Mac computer software repair service in Orpington, provides a same hour, and a same day Apple Mac computer repair service in Orpington.
We are open to provide a same day and a next day Apple Mac computer software repair service.
Our Apple Mac computer hardware repair service is CLOSED.
For the very best Apple Mac computer repairs service use a Apple Authorised service provider!
Did you know that Apple does not supply parts to any companies that offer Apple Mac computer hardware repairs, only to Apple Authorised service providers!
This means that if you are offered a Apple Mac computer repair service for your Apple Mac computer, you will be either offered a non Apple part or a used secondhand part from a used and broken Apple Mac computer.
Sadly we get many calls from the general public that have had a Apple Mac computer hardware repair service done at a high cost, and then after 3-4 months the same hardware fault is back.
Or we find that for a Apple MacBook Air or a Apple MacBook Pro screen replacement, the screen is a non Apple screen, and the quality is poor.
One of the biggest complaints from the general public is damage after a non Apple authorised Mac computer repair service!
If you have a Apple iMac desktop computer repair done, and you now find that the FaceTime camera does not work, or the Microphone does not work, or the iMac sound is poor?
Then simply make a complaint to the company that did your Apple iMac computer repair – its been damaged!
The best way for a professional Apple Mac computer repair service is to use a Apple Authorised Service Provider.
How to Find a Apple Authorised service provider near me!
If you have a Apple Mac computer that needs a hardware repair service, and you Apple Mac computer is 2015 or newer, the best way to have a professional Apple Mac computer repair service is to book a Apple Mac computer hardware repair service with ether a Apple Authorised Service provider, or book a Apple appointment with the Apple Store in Orpington.
To find your nearest Apple Authorised service provider near Orpington visit the Apple service and support page at locate.apple.com!
If you need a Apple Mac computer software repair service, simply complete our online website contact form for assistance.
Keith Thomas also provides Apple Mac computer hardware repair advise to the general public that need help with the diagnostics of a hardware or a macOS software issue or problem.
Apple MacOS Technical Support in Orpington.
- Professional Apple MacOS technical support service in Orpington!
- Expert macOS technical support service for the Apple iMac
- MacBook Air • MacBook Pro • Apple Mac mini computers.
- Ask our Apple macOS technical engineers questions about the macOS operating system software.
- Our Apple macOS technical support engineers & macOS consultants have resolved over 15,000 Apple technical support issues and problems with macOS.
- Expert macOS help with Apple MacOS Big Sur • macOS Catalina • macOS Mojave • macOS High Sierra • macOS El Capitan.
- MacOS support for Yosemite • Mavericks and macOS mountain lion and lion and macOS snow leopard are no longer supported.
Apple Support for older vintage Apple Mac computers!
If you have a Apple Mac computer that is using macOS Lion to macOS El Capitan, most customers will have problems with using Apple Mac Safari and will have issues and problems with using the internet.
The early versions of Apple macOS do not meet the needs of macOS security, that is needed for internet use today.
Apple Mac Remote computer installation service.
Keith Thomas provides a Apple Mac remote computer installation service in Orpington for home users • small businesses • Apple Store customers.
Our Apple Mac computer engineers can help you setup and install a new Apple Mac computer by Apple Mac remote support service.
We can also help you transfer the data from you existing Apple Mac computer to your new Apple Mac computer.
PC to Mac Support and Training in Orpington.
Are you switching from using a PC computer to the Apple Mac computer?
Do you need help with transferring your data from your PC to the Apple Mac computer?
Keith Thomas provides a PC to Mac support service and a PC to Apple Mac computer installation service.
We also provide PC to Mac computer training service in Orpington.
Keith Thomas provides PC to Mac consultancy service to the general public • home users • small businesses that have moved or switched from using a PC computer to the Apple Mac computer.
Apple Mac IT consultancy service in Orpington.
Are you looking for a Apple Mac IT consultant in Orpington that can help you with your Apple iMac desktop computer or your Apple MacBook Air or Apple MacBook Pro laptop computer?
Do you need help and assistance from a Apple specialist in Orpington?
Keith Thomas provides Apple Mac IT consultancy service for home users, small business, self-employed, companies in Orpington.
We can provide expert Apple help and advice on Apple, and help you complete a task or project on your Apple Mac computer.
Apple Mac computer maintenance service in Orpington.
Do you have a Apple iMac computer that is slow, or has suddenly become slow or very slow?
Are you keen to contact a Apple specialist in Orpington that can help you speed up a slow iMac computer or a slow MacBook Air or a slow MacBook Pro laptop computer?
- Professional advise on how to speed up a slow Apple Mac computer!
- How to optimise the storage space on your Apple Mac computer!
- Apple Mac computer maintenance advise.
- Advise on if you need to replace your slow Apple Mac computer or upgrade your Apple Mac computer.
Apple Mac computer training service.
Are you looking for Apple Mac computer training service in Orpington?
Do you have a new Apple Mac computer and you need to find a Apple Mac computer training specialist in Orpington?
Keith Thomas provides a remote Apple Mac computer training service in Orpington for both home users • small businesses • companies and for Apple Store customers in Orpington.
Our remote Apple Mac computer training service is ideal for people who are new to the Apple Mac computer.
Did you know that most people who are new to the Apple Mac computer only needs to have one to two hours of Apple Mac computer training to be able to get around a new Apple Mac computer?
The best way to learn how to use a new Apple Mac computer is to have a one hour or a two hour personal remote Apple Mac computer training consultation service.
- How to use macOS on a new Apple iMac desktop computer training course.
- MacBook Air laptop computer training course for new MacBook Air laptop users.
- Apple MacBook Pro laptop computer training course for new MacBook Pro users.
- Apple iCloud training on how to use the Apple iCloud on the Apple Mac computer.
- Photos for Mac computer training course for Apple Photography training for Macs!
Our Apple Mac Remote computer training service can be ideal for senior citizens and for retired people that need help, but cannot have a personal onsite visit.
How does remote Apple Mac support and remote Apple Mac computer training work?
The Apple macOS operating system has in-built support for Apple Mac remote computer support service.
All you need is to have a Apple ID and that you have a reasonable internet connection speed or a good wifi wireless network connection speed.
Apple Mac remote computer support works by either allowing control of the mouse • keyboard • trackpad with full two way audio.
Or to only allow the Apple Mac computer specialist or Apple Mac computer engineer or consultant to view observe your Apple Mac computer screen.
Once the Apple Mac remote computer support session has ended, a new request has to be authorised by the remote Mac computer user to allow for further Apple Mac remote computer support service.
Apple iCloud specialist Help in Orpington.
Do you need help with the Apple iCloud on your Apple Mac computer?
Are you looking for a Apple iCloud specialist or for Apple iCloud help and support service in Orpington?
Keith Thomas is a Apple icloud specialist that can help you understand how the Apple iCloud works, and help you correctly setup the Apple iCloud.
How to contact a Apple Specialist in Orpington to book an appointment or make an enquiry
- Complete the online website contact form. (open 24 Hours) with 10:30 am to 21:00 pm response times for completed forms sent to us.
- Our online website contact form only takes a few minutes to complete on your • computer • phone • tablet device.
- We respond by email: we are open daily from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm • 7 days a week service! including weekends and Sundays!
- For Apple Product Repairs for Hardware and Apple Service, use the Apple Product Repairs button!
- Call or Text 07800 940756 lines open 10:30 – 13:00, 14:00 – 17:00, 18:45 – 20:30