Apple Mac Training service for Apple Stores customers.
Keith Thomas provides Apple Mac computer Training service in the UK for Apple Stores customers that need to get Apple Mac computer training service for their Apple Mac computer at home.
Our Apple Mac computer training service for Apple Stores UK customers provides iMac Training and Apple MacBook Apple laptop computer training courses by Remote Apple Mac computer training service and assistance.
Our iMac and MacBook laptop computer training course are ideal for people who are new to the Apple Mac computer. And need to get iMac Training or MacBook laptop Training service and assistance from an Apple Mac computer training specialist.
Computer Training for Apple Retail store or Apple shop customers.
Have you purchased a new Apple Mac computer from Currys Apple Store or from John Lewis Apple Store or from the Apple Store within Harrods or Selfridges in London?
Do you need to get professional Apple Mac computer training service for an Apple Mac computer specialist and a Apple Mac computer expert?
Keith Thomas provides Apple Mac computer training courses:
- Apple Mac computer basics training course on the introduction to macOS.
- MacOS essentials training on how to get around a new Apple Mac computer.
- New iMac and new MacBook setup and installation assistance course.
- Ask Keith Thomas Apple Mac computer Training questions or Apple Mac Technical support questions.
- Apple iCloud Training.
- Email Training on how to use Apple Mac Mail.
- Photos for Mac Training on how to use Photos for Mac.
- Apple Internet training on how to use Apple Mac Safari.
- Apple Mac computer setup essentials if you use an iPhone or an Android Phone.
The best advice for people who are new to the Apple Mac computer is to learn how to use the MacOS Finder first.
And then learn how to use and manage the Apple Dock and then learn how to setup your computer using the macOS Apple Menu Items, and system preferences, known as control panels on Microsoft Windows.
Ask Keith Thomas Apple Mac computer Training questions!
All of our Apple Mac computer training courses are personal one to one computer training sessions, and you can ask Keith Thomas Apple Mac computer training questions and also get Apple Mac computer technical support service and assistance.
- Apple Mac OS Computer Training courses for beginners.
- Mac OS Monterey Training Course.
- Mac OS Big Sur Training Course.
- Apple Mac Mail Training Course.
- Computer Maintenance Training Course for Beginners.
- Photos for Mac Computer Training Course.
- Apple iCloud Training Course for beginners.
- Same day and same hour Apple Mac computer training courses.
- Remote Mac Training service near me.
Keith Thomas is an Apple Mac Computer Training Specialist that provide a same day and a same hour remote Mac training service for people who are new or very new to the Apple Mac computer.
And need to find an Apple Mac computer training specialist and an Apple Mac computer training consultant.
Are you a Curry’s or John Lewis, Peter Jones or Harrods Apple Store customer?
Keith Thomas provides the same level of Apple Mac computer support and Apple Mac computer training for Curry’s, also known as PC World, and for John Lewis, Peter Jones, Harrods and Selfridges Apple Stores customers.
- Curry’s PC World Apple Mac Computer Training service.
- John Lewis and Peter Jones iMac and MacBook Training service.
- Selfridges and Harrods Apple Mac computer Training service.
Keith Thomas provides Apple Mac Computer Training service for both home users and for small business that need expert Apple Mac computer training service.
For your Apple iMac desktop computer or for your Apple MacBook Pro laptop computer.
MacOS Training for MacOS Monterey, MacOS Big Sur, Apple MacOS Catalina and Apple iCloud Training and consultancy service.
Apple Photos for Mac Training for people who are keen on Photography on Apple Macs.
PC to Mac Training for Microsoft Windows 10 or Windows 11 switchers to the Apple Mac computer.
Keith Thomas can teach you how to get around your new Apple Mac computer with one hours, macOS is that simple to use and learn.
All of our Apple Mac Training services are currently by Remote Mac computer support service and assistance. All you need is your own Apple Mac computer and your own personal Apple ID account to use our Remote service.
Do you need Apple Mac computer support either before or after a visit to the Apple Store?
- Keith Thomas supports the Apple Store by providing further additional Apple Mac computer help and Apple Mac Technical Support service.
- Our Apple Store support service is ideal if you need further Apple Mac computer help either before or after a visit to the Apple Store.
- Get professional Apple Mac IT support service from an Apple Mac computer expert that has over 30 years of MacOS IT support skills and Apple Mac computer knowledge.
Our Apple Store Support service is ideal if you cannot get a Apple Store Genius Bar appointment with the store.
- Apple Mac expert help at home service by Remote Mac Support service and assistance.
- Apple Mac computer support for iMac desktop PC computers, Apple MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and Apple Mac Mini PC computers.
- Expert help with MacOS support with MacOS software updates and MacOS software upgrade.
- New iMac and New MacBook computer setup and installation service.
- Apple Mac computer consultancy service for people who are new to Apple, and need professional Apple Mac computer advice.
- A same day and a same hour Apple Mac Technical Support service is available.
- Get professional Apple Mac computer Training service and assistance with a new iMac desktop computer, or a new Apple MacBook Air, MacBook Pro computer.
- Ask Keith Thomas questions about Apple and Apple Mac computers.
Keith Thomas is an Apple Mac expert that worked for Apple Computer UK in Uxbridge, Middlesex, and now provides a professional onsite and Remote Apple Mac computer support service in the UK United Kingdom.