Cyber Security Apple Specialist- Keith Thomas.
At Keith Thomas we have a strong and robust Cyber Security plan in place to avoid Apple Mac computer security issues. If you are a home Apple Mac computer user and you need to get help with your Apple Mac computer security, our Apple Mac computer Cyber Security Specialists are able to provide information and Apple Mac computer security information to home Apple Mac computer users.
In the Uk and around the world with Apple Macs, and Apple products the risk from a Cyber Security problem remains low, in fact MacOS has a high level of built-in computer security features to protect Apple products, and Apple Mac computers, this risk can be broken with techniques that are common to the Uk, which is often from an email link or from a Telephone call.
Our tips for a home computer users on how to avoid a Cyber Security Risk.
- Do not click on links or open email message that arrive unexpectedly.
- Apple Mac Mail can be setup not to download attachments to the Apple Mac computer.
- Any text message from a new number or from a parcel delivery company is most likely to be a scam text message.
- Email messages saying that you have not paid for a service, or for a subscription service has expired is a scam message.
- Apple Mac Mail and Apple iOS makes it simple to block and delete emails and messages.
- If you do online banking on a computer, for more security use an Apple iPhone.
- Uk banks do not telephone customers in the Uk so if you get a call it’s a scam bogus call.
Small Business Cyber Security assistance.
A high number of small businesses in the UK have no idea on how to protect a Apple Mac computer from a Cyber Security attack. But only act when disaster occurs. Which is the wrong strategy to take.
Both home Apple Mac computer users and small businesses can complete a few easy to follow and simple tasks to make a Apple Mac computer totally protected against a Mac computer ransomware attack.
A good Cyber Security specialist will simply check everything for a company or a home user to help with a personal or business or company Cyber security health check service
And then put in an action plan to help fill in the gaps on any issues and problems found. One area that needs focus is with passwords. So many people struggle with passwords which leads to having to use poor passwords and passwords that are easy to guess.
Did you know that you can have a password security plan and policy, which means that you do not need to write down or remember and password which works for both Apple Mac computers, Apple iPhones, Apple iPads, and can even work on Microsoft Windows PC Computers too.
Safeguarding and Account policy.
Another area with computer security is the loss of access to an account. At Keith Thomas we are seeing customers that have accounts and services with external companies, but the account or service has no safeguarding of the account. One example is a Google Account or a Microsoft Account. It can make sense to simply login to a Google account, or a Microsoft account, and complete All of the security features that are made available to use.
Google has made it simple to secure Google accounts, but a high number of people, fail to know or understand how to protect their Google account information and Google account security.
The Apple Mac Cyber Security service at Keith Thomas provides both home Apple Mac computer users, and small businesses with information and the basic steps that can be done to make a Google account secure, or simply advise if we think you need to do more to improve your Apple Mac computer security.
Apple ID and Cyber Security.
An Apple ID account is safe from Cyber Security attacks, but only if you have a robust password policy in place, and you have taken steps to protect your Apple ID account. Apple has made it easy to protect an Apple ID which is also known as an Apple iCloud account.
- Do not every write down your Apple ID password in a book.
- Never tell Apple or anyone your Apple ID password, Apple does not ask you for your Apple ID or Apple iCloud password you have to enter in your Apple ID password yourself.
Apple Activation Lock and Security.
Apple keeps up with both MacOS and Apple iPhone, iPad security by using Apple Activation Lock. The Apple Activation Lock system will stop a newer Apple Mac computer from being restored and stop macOS software from being reinstalled.
Cyber Security Apple.
Cyber Security with Apple products is easy, if you are using a newer Apple product, even the older Apple products have strong Cybersecurity protection against a ransomware attack.
The Apple Activation Lock is available on the newer range of Apple Mac computers, and for the very best Apple Mac computer security use a Apple MacOS operating system that is still supported by Apple, which is MacOS High Sierra, MacOS Mojave, MacOS Catalina, MacOS Big Sur, MacOS Monterey. MacOS Monterey gives the best level of Apple Mac Computer Cyber Security protection.
Cyber Security Specialist near me – Keith Thomas – Apple Specialist and Mac Computer Expert.
At Keith Thomas we have done work for some of the top and leading companies in the Uk with regards to Apple Mac computer security, and of course, we have a strict policy of onsite Apple Security Support, which means that no tools, no memory sticks, and no photography is taken or used onsite, and we do not even discuss what we have done for other clients as regards to Apple Cyber Security.
How to get in touch with Keith Thomas – Apple Cyber Security Specialist.
Simply complete the online website contact form to get either Apple Telephone support, Onsite Apple Support, Remote Apple Mac support service and assistance. For Apple Telephone support we recommend that Apple FaceTime Audio is used as this gives the very best voice quality and also much better protection for private and confidential telephone calls.
- Complete the online website contact form. (open 24 Hours) with 10:30 am to 21:00 pm response times for completed forms sent to us.
- Our online website contact form only takes a few minutes to complete on your • computer • phone • tablet device.
- We respond by email: we are open daily from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm • 7 days a week service! including weekends and Sundays and most bank holidays.
- For Apple Product Repairs for Hardware and Apple Service, use the Apple Product Repairs button!
- Call or Text 07800 940756 lines open 7 days a week from: 10:30 am – 13:00 pm, then from 14:00 – 17:00 pm, and again from 18:45 pm – 20:30 pm
- Onsite and Remote Apple Support service across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, and to some areas and locations in Buckinghamshire, Dorset and Somerset, and other locations by Remote IT Support.