Same day and same hour Home PC and Apple Mac computer setup service.
Professional Microsoft Windows PC and Apple Mac computer home service.
Expert PC and Apple Mac computer setup service for Apple, Acer, Asus, Dell, Huawei, HP Hewlett Packard, Lenovo and Microsoft surface computers.
Home computer setup service.
- Are you looking for a Home Computer setup service for you new Home personal computer?
- Do you need help with setting up your new Windows PC computer or your Apple iMac • MacBook Air • MacBook Pro home computer?
- Have you just purchased a new Apple Mac computer or you need to buy a new Apple Mac computer?
- Are you buying a new Apple iMac or MacBook Air or MacBook Pro laptop computer from Curry’s PC World or from John Lewis?
- Keith Thomas provides a home computer setup service for Curry’s PC World and for John Lewis Apple Store customers.
Home PC computer setup help for Curry’s PC World.
Have you purchased a new PC or Apple Mac computer from Curry’s PC World?
And you need help with setting up your new Apple iMac computer.
Or your new Apple MacBook Air or Apple MacBook Pro laptop computer?
Keith Thomas provides a Apple Mac home computer setup service for Currys PC World customers in the UK.
From helping with assisting with the setup and the installation of your new Apple iMac desktop computer.
Or your Apple MacBook Air or Apple MacBook Pro laptop computer.
Ask Keith Thomas questions about your new Apple Mac computer.
If you are about to purchase or buy a new Apple Mac computer from Currys PC World, make sure that you buy the right amount of storage!
You will also need to purchase a backup storage solution for your new iMac desktop computer
Or for your Apple MacBook Air or Apple MacBook Pro laptop computer.
The best backup storage volume that you can now purchase is a USB C external 1Tb SSD solid state drive.
A 1Tb SSD solid state drive is ideal for a new Apple iMac desktop computer or for a new MacBook Air or new MacBook Pro laptop computer.
Even if you use the Apple iCloud service, Apple UK support recommends that you make a backup of your new Apple Mac computer.
All new Apple Mac computers come with Apple Time Machine backup software built into the macOS operating system software.
Home computer setup help for John Lewis.
Keith Thomas also provides a home computer setup service for John Lewis Apple Store customers.
If you are purchasing a new Apple iMac desktop computer from John Lewis, make sure that you are sold a Apple iMac computer that has enough storage to meet your needs and requirements.
Did you know that the new iMac M1 range of desktop computers, how have 256Gb to 8Tb of storage!
You can only choose how much storage you need, at the time of purchase.
To find out how much storage you need, if you have an existing Apple Mac computer or even a Windows PC computer, it is easy to find out how much storage you might need.
A simple calculation would be to work out how much storage you have used on a existing Apple Mac computer, Windows PC, iPhone, iPad.
And see if you can manage with 256Gb • 512Gb or 1Tb storage.
If you have an existing 1Tb iMac and you are keen to reduce the storage on a new iMac computer, and you have a large collection of Photos and Videos, you can use the Apple iCloud Photos service to help optimise the storage on a new Apple iMac or MacBook Air or MacBook Pro laptop computer.
Apple Store home computer setup service.
We also provide Apple at home support for Apple Store UK customers that have purchased a new Apple Mac computer from the Apple Store UK.
How to setup your new Apple Mac computer.
The best way to setup a new Apple Mac computer is to use the Apple iCloud service, if you have data that is already on the Apple iCloud from a existing Apple Mac computer or a Apple iPhone or Apple iPad.
If you have an existing Apple Mac computer that is running macOS High Sierra or newer macOS, simply switch on all of the Apple iCloud services and upload all of your data to the Apple iCloud.
If you also use the Apple iCloud Keychain, your email accounts and usernames and passwords are also setup for you.
The best way to keep a new Apple Mac computer running smoothly, is not to install any additional third-party software tools, like Clean My Mac X, with macOS Catalina and macOS Big Sur this is not needed on a new Apple Mac computer.
PC to Mac home computer setup.
Are you switching from using a PC home computer to the Apple Mac home computer?
Do you need help with transferring the data from your PC home computer to a new Apple Mac computer?
Keith Thomas provides a PC to Mac home computer setup service for people who are moving from PC to Mac.
If you have been using a Windows PC computer, one of the best ways to transfer the data from a PC to Mac is to use Microsoft OneDrive or even Apple iCloud for Windows.
One of the most complex tasks that always causes issues and problems, is Windows Mail!
If you have email on a Windows PC computer, that you need copied to a new Apple Mac computer
There are many ways to transfer the emails from a PC to Apple Mac computer.
- Windows Mail POP accounts – difficult.
- Outlook.com or hotmail.com accounts – easy.
- Microsoft Exchange accounts – easy.
- BT Mail email@example.com accounts – easy.
- Google Gmail accounts – easy.
If you have a Windows Mail POP account, getting the emails out of Windows Mail to Apple Mac Mail is a rather complex task.
However, there are a one or two workaround to this, and the best way is to setup a iMap account on Windows Mail and then upload the POP account emails to a iMap service.
How to get home computer help for your Apple Mac home computer?
- Complete the online website contact form. (open 24 Hours) with 10:30 am to 21:00 pm response times for completed forms sent to us.
- Our online website contact form only takes a few minutes to complete on your • computer • phone • tablet device.
- We respond by email: we are open daily from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm • 7 days a week service! including weekends and Sundays!
- For Apple Product Repairs for Hardware and Apple Service, use the Apple Product Repairs button!
- Call or Text 07800 940756 lines open 10:30 – 13:00, 14:00 – 17:00, 18:45 – 20:30