Get professional iMac Computer Training today!
Keith Thomas provides a same day and a same hour remote iMac Computer Training service.
We are open from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm Mondays to Sundays for a personal one-one- iMac computer training service.
Our iMac Training near me service is ideal for home computer users, that need to have computer training at home service.
Are you looking for iMac Training near me service for you Apple iMac desktop computer?
Or for your Apple MacBook Air or Apple MacBook Pro laptop computer?
- Keith Thomas provides iMac Training for people who are new to the Apple iMac computer.
- Our Apple iMac computer training near me service is available throughout the UK United Kingdom.
- Keith Thomas provides a same hour and a same day Apple iMac computer training service.
- Ideal for people who are new to the Apple iMac computer.
- Our Apple iMac computer training service is ideal for people who have just purchased a new Apple iMac computer.
- From the Apple Store UK or from Apple Store online.
- Curry’s PC World • John Lewis • Peter Jones.
- Apple Store at Harrods Apple Store.
The best way to get to know how to use a new Apple iMac computer is to have an hour or two hours of Apple Mac computer training.
With one to two hours of Apple iMac computer training you will be able to get around your brand-new Apple iMac computer and be able to use the pre-installed Apple iMac computer software.
Keith Thomas also provides PC to Mac computer training service for PC to Mac customers that have switched or moved from using a Microsoft Windows PC computer to the Apple Mac computer.
The one-hour iMac Training computer course!
- New Apple iMac computer training overview on the iMac ports and iMac connectors.
- How to back up your new Apple iMac computer.
- Our Apple iMac training near me service can also provide assistance to new Apple iMac computer owners that need to ensure that your new Apple iMac computer is setup correctly.
- macOS Big Sur or macOS Monterey iMac computer training on how to use the macOS operating system software.
- Apple iMac safari training overview on how to use the iMac web browser.
- iMac Mail training on how to use Apple Mac mail on the Apple iMac computer.
- The opportunity to ask our Apple iMac computer training specialist and Apple iMac computer training consultants further iMac computer questions about your brand-new Apple iMac computer.
- How to ensure that you have setup your Apple ID and Apple iCloud account correctly.
Keith Thomas is a Apple Mac computer training specialist that provides iMac computer training courses to the general public and to small businesses that need and require professional Apple iMac computer training service.
Keith Thomas also provides Apple iMac technical support assistance for people who are new to the Apple Mac computer.
Microsoft Windows PC to iMac Computer Training service.
Keith Thomas also provides a Microsoft Windows PC to Apple Mac computer training courses for people who are new to the Apple iMac computer and need professional Microsoft Windows PC to Apple iMac computer training service.
Apple iMac computer Training questions.
On average it takes one to two hours of Apple iMac computer training to learn how to use a Apple iMac computer.
The best way on how to learn how to get started with a new iMac computer is to learn how to use the Apple Mouse, Apple Keyboard, and learn the Apple desktop and Apple menu items.
Learn how to use the macOS Finder, so that you can start to use the pre-install Apple iMac computer software.
Apple iMac computer training courses start from about £37.50 to £150 for a two-hour iMac computer training course.
Remote iMac computer training service is the same as onsite iMac computer training service.
Remote iMac computer training supports screen sharing and two-way audio on the iMac
An Internet connection which is at least 5Mb download speed and 1Mb upload speed.
Apple macOS El Capitan or later macOS operating system software is required.
An Apple ID account signed into the Apple ID or Apple iCloud Icon on the Apple iMac computer.
How to get iMac Training near me?
- Complete the online website contact form. (open 24 Hours) with 10:30 am to 21:00 pm response times for completed forms sent to us.
- Our online website contact form only takes a few minutes to complete on your • computer • phone • tablet device.
- We respond by email: we are open daily from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm • 7 days a week service! including weekends and Sundays!
- For Apple Product Repairs for Hardware and Apple Service, use the Apple Product Repairs button!
- Call or Text 07800 940756 lines open 10:30 – 13:00, 14:00 – 17:00, 18:45 – 20:30