Keith Thomas provides iPhone Support for home iPhone users, and for small businesses that need help with an Apple iPhone. Keith Thomas provides iPhone Support right across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, London, and to some areas and locations in Buckinghamshire, Dorset and Somerset.
iPhone Support near me.
Our iPhone Support near me service provides a same day, and a next day onsite Apple iPhone Support near me service right across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire and London, providing a wide range of onsite iPhone Support services.
- Onsite help with setting up a new Apple iPhone 12, new Apple iPhone 13.
- Assistance with setting up your personal home or work office email accounts on the Apple iPhone.
- Help with troubleshooting with Apple iPhone Mail and email setup for home users.
- iPhone email help with BT Mail and BT email account setup and troubleshooting.
- Apple iPhone help with setting up and using the Apple iCloud and Apple ID services.
- Onsite help with Apple iPhone updates and Apple iPhone upgrades.
- Help and assistance with Apple iPhone support when replacing an Apple iPhone for a new Apple iPhone.
- Apple iPhone Training for people who are new to the Apple iPhone.
- Help with iPhone backups and Apple iPhone restore help and support.
iPhone Help near me.
Get professional Apple iPhone help near me service from Keith Thomas for onsite iPhone help and Apple IT support service right across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, London, and to some areas and locations in Buckinghamshire, Dorset and Somerset.
iPhone help for seniors.
Keith Thomas provides iPhone help for seniors and for older people and for senior citizens that need help with an Apple iPhone. Keith Thomas provides Apple iPhone support by onsite iPhone support and by Remote iPhone support service and assistance.
How to get iPhone Support from Keith Thomas.
Simply complete the online website contact form to get Apple iPhone support from Keith Thomas.
- Complete the online website contact form. (Open 24 Hours) with 10:30 am to 21:00 pm response times for completed forms sent to us.
- Our online website contact form only takes a few minutes to complete on your • computer • phone • tablet device.
- We respond by email: we are open daily from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm • 7 days a week service! including weekends and Sundays and most bank holidays.
- For Apple Product Repairs for Hardware and Apple Service, use the Apple Product Repairs button!
- Call or Text 07800 940756 lines open 7 days a week from: 10:30 am – 13:00 pm, then from 14:00 – 17:00 pm, and again from 18:45 pm – 20:30 pm
- Onsite and Remote Apple Support service across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, and to some areas and locations in Buckinghamshire, Dorset and Somerset, and other locations by Remote IT Support.
How can I troubleshoot iPhone email issues and problems?
– Restart the Apple iPhone to see if the issue is resolved.
– Switch off but do not delete each email account service.
– Switch back on the email service that was not working.
– Make sure that the iPhone has the newest version of iOS that the iPhone can support.
– For email password and account sign in issues make sure that the email account works on webmail.
– Make sure that the iPhone is working with Apple Safari.
– Try using the iPhone on Wi-Fi or switch off mobile network.
– If the Apple iPhone has issues with using the Wi-Fi or internet try resetting the network settings.
– If you have tried everything and the iPhone will not work with your email account, then for iMap email accounts try removing the email account and then adding the email account again.
Where can I get iPhone Support near me?
Keith Thomas provides onsite iPhone support service right across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, London, and to some areas and locations in Buckinghamshire, Dorset and Somerset.
What is the best way to setup a new Apple iPhone?
The best way to setup a new Apple iPhone is to setup the new iPhone as a new iPhone first, then update and install any iPhone iOS software updates that are available. Or if you want to start with a new iPhone and you have used an Apple ID or Apple iCloud account before, you can sign in to the Apple ID account to bring across your Apple ID contacts, Apple iCloud Photos, and Apple iCloud Calendars, and Apple iCloud Keychain. Then visit the Apple app store on the iPhone to install the applications that you need to use.
Then erase the Apple iPhone and restore the iPhone from an iPhone backup if you have an existing Apple iPhone.
Make sure that the existing Apple iPhone has a backup to the Apple iCloud, and also update the existing iPhone with all of the Apple iOS updates before starting the process.
If you use online banking then you will need to setup the online banking applications again with your bank security information and you will have to setup your Apple Pay and bank cards on a new Apple iPhone.