On Site IT Support Service for Advertising & Media Companies in Central London, and in London for On Site Apple IT Support Service. Telephone: 07800 970456
IT Support for Advertising and Media Companies in London and in Central London.
- IT Support for Advertising and for Media Companies in Central London. Telephone: 07800 940756
- IT Support for Advertising and for Media Companies Central London Opening Hours and Opening Times: 09:30 am to 20:30 pm. Daily.
- Get Professional On Site IT Support in London and in Central London from a Apple Specialit and from a Apple Mac Computer Expert.
- Get On Site Apple Support for Apple Mac Computer and get On Site Apple Support for Apple Printers, Scanners, and Third Party Support for Apple Hardware Products.
- Get On Site Apple IT Support and Apple Support with setting up new Apple Mac Computers.
- Or Get On Site Apple IT Support in London, and in Central London for help with Apple Mac Computer Software Updates.
- On Site Mac OS Software Updates and On Site Apple Mac Computer Software Upgrades.
- Get On Site Apple Support and Apple Help for a new Apple users or for a new member of your Team for Apple Mac Computer Training and for Apple Mac Support Training.
IT Support for Advertising and Media Companies by Apple Expert and Apple Mac Computer Specialist – Keith Thomas.
Are you looking for IT Support for your Apple, and Apple Mac computer users in your media, advertising and marketing team?
Do you need to update or replace your Apple products or Apple Mac computers, and you need help and assistance from a Apple, and Apple Mac computer IT support company that can help advertising, media, and design studios with onsite and remote Apple Mac computer IT support service?
Keith Thomas is an Apple Specialist and a Mac computer expert that has over 32 years of Apple, and Apple Mac computer IT support skills, and has provided onsite and Apple Remote and Apple Telephone support service to advertising and media companies mainly in London, and also in Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, from our London Heathrow HQ base near Hatton Cross West London base.
IT Support for Advertising and Media Companies from Apple Mac Experts.
Keith Thomas provides IT Support for Advertising and Media Companies that need onsite Apple Mac Computer Help and IT Support from a Apple Mac Computer Specialist and a Mac Computer Expert, providing a same day, and a next day onsite and remote Apple Mac IT Support service right across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, London, and to some areas and locations in Buckinghamshire, Dorset, and Somerset.
We offer and provide a wide range of Apple and Apple Mac IT Support services to advertising, media, and for studios and for commercial design and printer studios.
Keith Thomas provides a wide range of Apple Mac IT Support services for Advertising and Media Companies gained from working at several advertising and media, commercial printers, and graphic design and commercial studios in London, West London, and Central London.
- Onsite Apple Mac help and support service with setting up and installing new Apple Mac Computers.
- Providing assistance to an IT Manager to help with a Apple Mac Computer rollout project.
- Onsite Apple Mac Computer Maintenance service for Apple Mac Computers.
- Apple Mac Network IT Support for hub and switch replacements and general network IT support assistance.
- Computer Malware and Apple Mac Computer Security assistance.
- Apple Mac Computer software upgrade and Apple Mac computer software update service.
- Onsite Apple Mac Computer Software installation service.
- Apple Mac Computer re-build service.
- Remote Apple Mac Computer Support service.
- Apple Mac Computer Support service for staff that work from home.
- Ask Apple and Apple Mac questions, onsite or by remote Apple Support service.
IT Support Services by Apple Support Specialist – Keith Thomas.
- Onsite IT Support Service.
- Onsite Computer Set-up and Onsite Computer Installation service.
- Onsite Apple Mac Computer Help and Apple IT Support service.
- On Site Apple IT Support Service for iMac M3, iMac M1, Intel iMac Computers.
- On Site MacBook Apple IT Support Service for MacBook Air, MacBook Pro Apple Laptops.
- On Site Mac Studio and On Site Mac Pro Apple IT Support Service.
- Onsite Apple Support service by Apple Specialists and Mac Computer Experts.
- Onsite Apple iPhone SE, iPhone 15 iPhone 14, iPhone 13 Apple iPhone Help.
- Apple iPad Support Onsite service for help with Apple iOS and Apple iOS Applications.
- Same Day Onsite Apple Mac Computer IT Support Service.
- IT Support Service for both Home Users, and Apple Business IT Support.
- Onsite IT Support for Apple Store Customers.
- Onsite Apple Network IT Support for Help with Home Broadband and Home Wifi Wireless Networks.
- Onsite IT Support for macOS Updates, macOS Upgrades, PC to Mac Migrations, PC to Mac Data Transfers.
- Apple Remote IT Support service for Remote macOS Support and Remote Apple Computer Support Assistance.
- Apple Mac Computer Software Repairs service and Apple Mac Computer Maintenance service.
- Onsite Apple Mac Computer Training service and onsite Apple IT Consultancy service.
- Onsite Home Broadband Support service and onsite Wifi and wireless Network IT Support.
- Apple Mac Remote Support service is also available for new and existing customers.
Mac Support for Design Agencies and Advertising Agencies.
When it comes to Apple Macs, and Mac Support Keith Thomas worked for Apple Computer UK at the Head Office in Uxbridge, and has worked with Advertising and Media Design companies, providing onsite support to office staff and to help advertising and media, and design studios with onsite Mac Support, and IT support services.
Mac and PC Cross Platform IT Support.
Our main core focus is to support Apple, and Apple Mac Computers, however, Windows 10, and Windows 11 is used at Keith Thomas for website maintenance, website SEO, and Google Workplace using Gmail, and Google Sheets, and the Google Search console for our own website here at keiththomas.co.uk.
At Keith Thomas using Windows 11 and using MacOS for online internet use, Windows 11 and MacOS for us are the same to use, however, we do not like Windows 11 Mail on Windows 11, it is basic and not very good to use.
At Keith Thomas, one of the key services of Keith Thomas, is that even after 32 years of Apple, and Apple Mac IT support skills, we are still leaning, and if we do not know how to fix, or resolve a problem, then we make this known, rather than trying to fix a problem, and causing further issues and problems. We also ask and advise on tasks and actions given. If we are asked to reboot a router, or a server, or shut down a server, then we know that this may have an impact on the company business operations.
Keeping office staff and a remote workforce happy with Apple Mac Remote IT Support service with often a same hour response service.
Office workers and remote office staff often have issues and problems with their own home network, and if you support BYOD for remote office workers, a personal computer or a Apple Mac Computer might be slow, or the computer used needs maintenance. Keith Thomas provides a Apple at home IT support service, to support advertising and media companies that have a remote workforce, and there is a need to provide either a Apple at home IT support service, or provide assistance to a remote worker by Remote Mac Support or by Remote PC support service.
The BBC are always talking about Cyber Security and it is becoming too common. With Apple, and Apple Macs, the MacOS security, and iOS and iPad security is the best in the world to use, however, a threat actor, can be avoided if a few simple steps are done.
How to get in touch with Keith Thomas – Apple Specialist and Mac Computer Expert.
Some of our service locations and areas that we provide assistance for: –
Guildford Woking Epsom Camberley Walton on Thames Farnham Godalming Oxshott, Weybridge, Egham, Cranleigh, Merrow, Oxted, Reigate, Cobham, Chertsey, Chobham, Frimley and Frimley Green, Cranleigh. Dorking, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Godalming, Hersham, Hindhead, Horley, Leatherhead, Virginia Water, Wentworth.
Southampton, Portsmouth, Basingstoke, Winchester, Farnborough, Fleet, Yateley, Odiham, Eastleigh, Fareham, Hedge End, Kings Worthy, Thruxton, Andover.
Reading, Maidenhead, Bracknell, Newbury, Windsor, Wokingham, Crowthorne, Ascot, Sunningdale, Sunninghill, Sandhurst.
Swindon, Salisbury, Trowbridge, Devizes, Bradford-on-Avon, Calne, Melksham, Malmsbury, Warminster, Amesbury, Tidworth, Larkhill, Ludgershall, Porton, Porton Down, Wilton, Bradford on Avon, Wilton, Old Sarum.
London and Greater London.
Kensington, Chelsea, Croydon, Watford, Harrow, Uxbridge, Hayes and Harlington, Slough, Crawley, Wembley, Sutton, Brentford, Teddington, Wallington, Croydon, West London, North London, South London, Central London, London Bridge, Vauxhall, South Kensington, Westminster, Knightsbridge, Covent Garden, Oxford Street, Bond Street, Baker Street, Heathrow, Kinston Upon Thames, Richmond Upon Thames, City of London, Pimlico, Chiswick, Fulham, Tottenham Court Road, Mayfair, Park Lane, Regent Street, Covent Garden, Baker Street, Canon Street, Liverpool Street, Euston, Fenchurch Street, Marylebone, Harley Street.
Iver Chesham Amersham Marlow Beaconsfield Bletchley Milton Keynes High Wycombe, Chalfont St Peter, Chalfont St Giles, Aylesbury, Marlow,
Bournemouth Poole Christchurch Weymouth Ferndown Dorchester Blandford Forum, Gillingham, Sandbanks.
Bath Taunton Bridgewater Weston-Super-Mare Glastonbury Clevedon Frome Shepton Mallet Crewkerne, Wincanton, Taunton, Exeter, Newquay, Torquay, Frome, Mere, Yeovil, Exeter, Castle Cary, Cricklade.
Henley on Thames, Oxford, Bix, Wargrave.