Get a same day and a same hour Mac Remote Repair service for your iMac, MacBook computer
Keith Thomas is a Apple Mac computer specialist that provides a same day and a same hour Apple Mac Remote Repairs service to both home computer users and for companies and for small businesses in the UK.
We also provide a same day and a next day onsite Apple Mac computer software repairs service across Surrey Hampshire Berkshire Buckinghamshire Wiltshire London, and to some areas and locations in Dorset and Somerset.
Keith Thomas is open from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm 7 days a week Mondays to Sundays.
Our Apple Mac Remote Repair service is ideal if you need to get a problem with MacOS resolved and repaired quickly. or you need to get help with one of the pre-installed Apple Mac computer software applications that are supplied with your Apple Mac computer.
At Keith Thomas we have over 30 years of MacOS software IT support skills and Apple Mac computer knowledge, which allows our Apple Mac computer engineers, and Apple Mac computer consultants to fix and to repair most Apple Mac computer software issues and problems by Mac Remote Repair service.
- Onsite Apple Mac computer support service is also available across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, London, and to some areas and locations in Dorset and Somerset.
- Mac Remote Repairs service for MacOS software repairs, upgrades and MacOS software support.
- Remote iMac Repairs service for the 21.5-inch and 27-inch or for the 24-inch iMac range of desktop computers.
- Apple Mac Remote software repairs service for Apple Mac Mail, Apple Photos for Mac, Apple iCloud Remote Mac support.
How does a Mac Remote Repair service work?
Our Apple Mac computer engineers and Apple Mac computer consultants, will initially discuss your Apple Mac computer support needs either by email or by a telephone call, this is often a free service to discuss a Mac Remote Repair.
The Apple Mac computer engineer or Apple Mac computer consultant will then send a request to share the screen of the Apple Mac computer, do to this the Apple Mac computer needs to be signed into your own Apple ID account.
Apple iMacs and Apple MacBook pro laptop computers support Mac Remote Support by using your Apple ID to start a Mac Remote Support session. Which also supports two-way audio too.
For Apple Mac mini and Apple Mac Pro Remote Support then a telephone call is also required to support the Mac Remote Repair session.
Onsite Mac Repair vs Remote Mac Repair service.
Did you know that most Apple Mac computer software problems can be fixed by Remote IT Support service, getting help by Apple Mac Remote IT support service, allows either a home computer user, or company or small business Apple Mac computer user to get help and assistance in a few minutes, vs having to wait for a computer engineer to arrive onsite.
Mac Remote Support service is also a great way to get remote computer maintenance, Remote Computer Training, and Remote computer consultancy service, it is not just for computer repairs.
How to contact Keith Thomas – Apple Expert to arrange or to discuss a Mac Remote Repair service.
- Complete the online website contact form. (open 24 Hours) with 10:30 am to 21:00 pm response times for completed forms sent to us.
- Our online website contact form only takes a few minutes to complete on your • computer • phone • tablet device.
- We respond by email: we are open daily from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm • 7 days a week service! including weekends and Sundays!
- For Apple Product Repairs for Hardware and Apple Service, use the Apple Product Repairs button!
- Call or Text 07800 940756 lines open 10:30 – 13:00, 14:00 – 17:00, 18:45 – 20:30