MacBook Air Training Courses by Keith Thomas provide a same day and a same hour onsite and remote Apple Mac computer training service across Surrey Hampshire Berkshire Wiltshire London and to some areas in Dorset and Somerset. Our MacBook Air Training courses for people that need to know more about the new Apple MacBook Air laptop computer, and need to get to know how to use MacOS on a new Apple MacBook Air laptop computer.
Get professional MacBook Air Training near me.
Same day and same hour MacBook Air Laptop computer training service.
Mac Computer Training provides Apple MacBook Air training for home users • small businesses • Apple store customers • Remote training service.
Our MacBook Air training service is by Remote IT Support service and by Onsite Mac IT Support service and assistance across Surrey Berkshire Hampshire Wiltshire, Buckinghamshire, London and to some areas and locations in Dorset and Somerset.
New MacBook Air Laptop Training courses.
Are you looking for a New MacBook Air training courses so that you can learn how to use your Apple MacBook Air laptop computer quickly and efficiently?
Do you need to find a Apple MacBook Air laptop training specialist that can provide a same day and a same hour Apple Mac computer training service?
Have you just purchased a new Apple MacBook Air laptop computer and you need to get Apple MacBook Air computer training and MacBook Air laptop IT support service?
Mac Computer Training provides a same day and a same hour computer training service for MacBook Air laptop computer users.
Same day and same hour Remote MacBook Air Training service.
Our MacBook Air laptop computer training service in the UK is by Remote MacBook Air training service and is ideal for both for home users and for small businesses that need expert and professional Apple MacBook Air laptop computer training service by Remote IT Support service.
Mac Computer Training are Apple MacBook Air laptop computer training specialists that provide a same day and a same hour Apple MacBook Air computer training service in the UK.
Our Apple MacBook Air laptop computer training courses are ideal for people who are new to the Apple MacBook Air laptop computer and need professional Apple MacBook Air laptop computer training.
MacBook Air Training courses overview.
- How to use the Trackpad on the New MacBook Air laptop.
- Training on how to use the pre-installed Apple Mac computer software.
- Mac OS Training for MacBook Air laptop computer users.
- Learn how to get around your MacBook Air laptop computer.
- Find out how to use Mac OS Monterey on your new Apple MacBook Air laptop computer.
- Understand how to use Apple Mac Safari on the Apple MacBook Air.
- Learn how to setup and use the Apple iCloud on your MacBook Air.
- Get Apple Mac Mail training so you can quickly know how to manage and organise your email messages.
- Apple Photos for Mac computer training course for MacBook Air users.
- Get professional help with setting up the Apple iCloud service on your MacBook.
- And Apple iCloud Training for people who are new to Apple iCloud services.
Apple MacBook Air 2022 Training Courses.
MacBook Air 2022 information and training.
Learn how to setup and use your new Apple MacBook Air 2022 laptop computer with our quick MacBook Air training courses.
For customers that have just purchased a new Apple MacBook Air 2022 laptop computer from an Apple Store or from Curry’s PC World or from John Lewis, there are a few essentials to check on before you start to use your new Apple MacBook Air M1 laptop computer.
One of the first tasks is to make sure that you have received the correct product and the MacBook Air shipping box is not damaged or opened.
Before you are keen to switch on your new Apple MacBook Air laptop computer for the first time ensure that you have.
- The MacBook Air mains charger.
- Your Wi-Fi wireless internet password.
- Your Apple ID username and password.
- Another one of your Apple ID devices.
- An external USB-C storage volume.
Check everything before opening the box. If something is not quite right Apple will accept a return for a complete refund or a new product.
This is usually within 14 days of receiving a order.
Make sure that you have order a Apple MacBook Air M2 with the right level of storage for your needs.
The Apple new MacBook Air laptop computer 2022 model comes with 256 Gb of storage volume capacity. If you a replacing an existing Apple iMac desktop computer or a Apple MacBook Pro laptop computer make sure that you have ordered the right amount of storage volume space.
Learn how to use the Apple MacBook Air Trackpad.
Then learn how to use the Mac OS operating system software by learning how to use the MacOS Finder.
Understand about the Apple Menu Items and the Apple MacBook Air desktop screen.
Learn all about the Apple Mac OS system preferences.
If you are new to Apple and MacOS and the MacBook Air you can switch off more advanced options to make the MacBook Air easier to use.
You can set the scroll bars to always show and to switch off some of the Trackpad options from the Apple Menu System Preferences.
Make sure that you have the correct MacBook Air model that you ordered.
Check to see that the MacBook Air box is not damaged.
Make sure that you have the right amount of storage for your needs and requirements.
You will need to know you Wi-Fi Wireless network password and your Apple ID email address and Apple ID password.
If you are using your Apple ID with two factor authentication than have another Apple device or computer with you.
Get an external USB-C or a USB-A storage volume with a USB-A to USB-C adaptor, so you can make a Apple Time Machine backup.
Decide if you need to restore or transfer data from another Apple Mac computer or restore from a Apple Time Machine backup.
When transferring data from an existing Apple Mac computer that is older, try to avoid installing third party applications that no longer work.
Yes. Apple Computer and Mac Computer Training recommends that a new Apple MacBook Air laptop computer has a Apple Time Machine backup.
And also, ideally the Apple MacBook Air laptop computer is signed into the Apple iCloud.
Use the Apple iCloud and also use Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome if you need to synchronise your Bookmarks and usernames and passwords on your Android phone and MacBook Air laptop computer.
You can you Microsoft OneDrive or Dropbox or Google Drive on both Android and Apple Mac computer and devices to help you synchronise your information.
Mac Computer Training provides a same day and a same hour Apple MacBook Air laptop computer training near me service my Remote MacBook Air Training and support service.
How to get MacBook Air laptop computer training course near me?
- Complete the online website contact form. (open 24 Hours) with 10:30 am to 21:00 pm response times for completed forms sent to us.
- Our online website contact form only takes a few minutes to complete on your • computer • phone • tablet device.
- We respond by email: we are open daily from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm • 7 days a week service! including weekends and Sundays!
- For Apple Product Repairs for Hardware and Apple Service, use the Apple Product Repairs button!
- Call or Text 07800 940756 lines open 10:30 – 13:00, 14:00 – 17:00, 18:45 – 20:30