macOS Big Sur Training courses.
Learn how to use the macOS Finder in macOS Big Sur.
All new Apple Mac computers come with macOS Monterey!
We are still providing MacOS Big Sur Training courses for computers that have not upgraded to MacOS Monterey.
MacOS Monterey is now installed on all new Apple Mac computers sold in 2022 by Apple Computer online.
Apple Retail Stores and Apple authorised resellers do still sell computers with the previous macOS installed.
Keith Thomas provides a same day and a same hour remote online personal one-to-one macOS Big Sur Training courses
If you are new to the Apple Mac computer start with learning the macOS Finder first!
our same day and same hour personal one-to-one online macOS Big Sur computer training courses are suitable for both home iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro PC computer users, and for small businesses and for companies that need expert Apple Mac computer training service on macOS Big Sur and macOS Big Sur Finder training.
UK nationwide same day and same hour macOS computer training service by online personal one-to-one PC computer tuition training lessons.
We provide a UK nationwide Apple Mac computer training service; our Apple Mac Computer training service is ideal for customers that are new to the Apple Mac computer.
The best way how to learn how to get around a new Apple Mac computer is to learn the macOS Finder, learn how to use the macOS finder on macOS Big Sur.
Learn macOS Big Sur Training basics from Apple macOS experts.
Learn about the macOS Big Sur, find out how to get around MacOS Big Sur Apple Mac operating system software with our macOS Big Sur computer training course for 2022 or choose a shorter 30 minutes basics macOS Big Sur macOS training course if you have used macOS before, or you have switched from using a PC to Mac.
- Understand how to use the Apple Mac system preferences on macOS Big Sur.
- Ask our Apple Mac computer training consultants questions on how to use Apple macOS Big Sur.
- Find out how to access the macOS Big Sur training manual PDF for your Apple iMac desktop computer MacBook Air MacBook Pro or Apple Mac mini computer.
- Our macOS Big Sur basics training courses are suitable for • home users • small business • companies that need professional Apple Mac computer training service.
After you have learnt how to use the macOS Finder.
Our Apple Mac computer trainers and Apple macOS specialists, recommend that you learn how to use macOS Big Sur Finder first.
Then learn how to use the other Apple Pay installed applications on your computer • Apple Mac Safari • Apple Mac mail • Apple Photos for Mac • learn how to use Apple iCloud service.
Our Apple macOS Big Sur training course overview.
Our introduction to macOS Big Sur training course.
- Introduction to the Apple macOS desktop screen.
- Understand the Apple Dock and how to add and remove items from the Apple Dock.
- Learn how to use the Apple Dock to manage your applications.
- Introduction to the Apple Menu Items.
- Understand how to use the Apple Menu Items.
- Find out about the Apple Mac System Preferences icons on the Apple Mac computer.
- Learn all about the icons and the essential information that you need to know about the Mac System Preferences
- Find out how to customise your Apple Mac computer so that it is even more easy to use.
- Learn how to use the macOS Finder so you can manage the files, folders, and the desktop screen on your Apple Mac computer.
- Lean how to open, and close an application on the Apple Mac computer.
- Find out what to do if an Apple Mac application will not close, or how to force quit a non-responding application.
Ask our Apple macOS computer training consultants questions about macOS Big Sur during our online personal one-to-one training course.
How to find an Apple Mac computer Training Specialist in the UK?
All of our Apple Mac computer training courses are available online and by Remote Mac assistance service in the UK.
How to book a macOS Big Sur Training course online with a macOS training specialist?
- Complete the online website contact form. (open 24 Hours) with 10:30 am to 21:00 pm response times for completed forms sent to us.
- Our online website contact form only takes a few minutes to complete on your • computer • phone • tablet device.
- We respond by email: we are open daily from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm • 7 days a week service! including weekends and Sundays!
- For Apple Product Repairs for Hardware and Apple Service, use the Apple Product Repairs button!
- Call or Text 07800 940756 lines open 10:30 – 13:00, 14:00 – 17:00, 18:45 – 20:30