Apple Network Support near me service by Keith Thomas – Apple Specialist and Mac Computer Expert.
Keith Thomas is a Apple Network Support Specialist that provides onsite Apple Network Support near me services in Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, London.
- Get professional onsite Apple Network support service for either a home Apple Network or for a small business Apple Network.
- Onsite assistance with Apple Mac computer network troubleshooting and Apple Mac network IT support services for both home users and for small businesses.
- Get help with setting up a new router or get help with setting up a new home Wi-Fi Apple network in your home or at your office.
- Apple Mac Network IT support service for assistance with wireless network printers, and network MFP printers.
- Get help with a slow Apple Network and get help with Apple Network updates and Apple Network upgrades.
- Professional help with Apple Mac Network IT security for home users and for small businesses and companies.
Apple Network Support service across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire London
Our Apple Network Support service provides a same day, and a next day onsite Apple Network IT support service for a home user, or for a small business. Keith Thomas can provide a wide range of onsite Apple Network IT support services for both home users, and for small businesses and companies that need a Apple Network IT support engineer onsite to help with fixing and resolving a home user Apple Network IT support issue or problem, or to provide onsite Apple Network IT consultancy service.
Apple Network IT Security Assistance for a home Mac computer user, or for a Small Business.
At Keith Thomas, having a secure network can help avoid issue and problems, whilst onsite at homes and offices, we have seen home user networks that are not secure, and often with no wifi passwords, or homes that are still using WEP, and WPA for home wifi security, and powerline home plugs that are setup, but are not secure or are outdated. With Network security for a home user, it is a bad idea to say ok, my network was setup a few years ago, and it just works.
With Apple Mac malware on the rise, and with a high number of people in the UK that are targeted, it makes sense to have a Apple Network IT security review for a home network, or to replace old network kit with newer kit that will give much better Apple Mac network IT security. For a home user with a home broadband internet connection a home network security check can be completed within an hour. At can also make sense to also book a Apple Mac computer maintenance visit to help speed up and help clean up a Apple Mac computer at the time as a Apple Mac computer network security check.
At Keith Thomas, we educate our clients and everything is done with either the Apple Mac computer owner, or the house owner, or with the supervision of a staff member or a company owner, or a manager present.
Typical Apple Network IT Support maintenance service.
- Review the home network or a small business router setup and advise on any issues found.
- Inspection of wires and cables and network cabinets, switches, hubs, and advise on any action needed.
- Make sure that any network leads or connectors are robust and advise on any cable replacements.
- Remove any network products that are old or might cause a network security risk
- Suggest a new network solution if the hardware found onsite is old or outdated and does need to be replaced.
- Review the Wi-Fi and network devices that have been connected to the router or wireless network.
- Review the computer and wireless devices that are connected to the router or wireless network.
- Perform any other tasks that the client needs help and assistance with regarding network support and Apple Mac Support.
Our Network Support near me service also provides onsite network printer help and wireless printer help for both home users, and for small business and for companies.
Onsite Wi-Fi Network Support service.
Keith Thomas also provides onsite Wi-Fi network support services for home users, and for small businesses that need help with setting up a new router, or a new wireless router, or needs help with upgrading a Apple AirPort network, or to provide help and assistance if you need to get Wi-Fi in more areas and locations at your home or at your office.
How to get network support service from Keith Thomas – Apple Specialist and Mac Computer Expert.
Simply complete the online website contact form to make an enquiry, or to ask Keith Thomas a question about Apple, or Apple Network support, or to get either onsite or remote network support service.
- Complete the online website contact form. (Open 24 Hours) with 10:30 am to 21:00 pm response times for completed forms sent to us.
- Our online website contact form only takes a few minutes to complete on your • computer • phone • tablet device.
- We respond by email: we are open daily from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm • 7 days a week service! including weekends and Sundays and most bank holidays.
- For Apple Product Repairs for Hardware and Apple Service, use the Apple Product Repairs button!
- Call or Text 07800 940756 lines open 7 days a week from: 10:30 am – 13:00 pm, then from 14:00 – 17:00 pm, and again from 18:45 pm – 20:30 pm
- Onsite and Remote Apple Support service across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, and to some areas and locations in Buckinghamshire, Dorset and Somerset, and other locations by Remote IT Support.