- Get professional iMac Computer Help for your new iMac desktop computer.
- Are you looking for an Apple iMac computer expert that can help you with your new Apple iMac computer?
- Do you need to get help with setting up, and installing your new iMac desktop PC computer?
Have you just purchased a new iMac computer from the Apple Store near you and you need help with setting up and installing your new iMac computer?
Keith Thomas is an Apple iMac computer expert that provides a same day and a same hour onsite and Remote Apple iMac computer installation and setup service across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, London, and some areas and locations in Somerset and Dorset.
- New iMac M1 computer setup service.
- New iMac M2 computer setup service.
- Apple Mac computer training service for new iMac computer users.
- Find out the best way to setup a new iMac computer.
- Get professional help with the setup and the installation of a new iMac computer.
Keith Thomas is a Apple iMac expert that provides a same day, and a same our onsite and remote Apple Mac computer setup and computer installation service for people who have purchased or are going to buy a new Apple iMac desktop computer from the Apple Store near you.
We also provide onsite and remote Apple MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro Apple laptop computer setup and installation service for home users, Apple store customers, and for small businesses, and for companies across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, London, and to some areas and locations in Dorset and Somerset.
New iMac M1 and New iMac M2 Computer Training.
If you have purchased or you are about to buy a new iMac desktop computer, Keith Thomas provides both onsite and remote Apple iMac computer training courses and personal and private Apple Mac computer tuition lessons.
Microsoft Windows PC to Apple iMac M1, iMac M2 setup and PC to Mac Migration.
One of the tasks that a new Apple iMac M1, or a new Apple iMac M2 owner might need to do, is to do a PC or Mac, or a Windows PC to Apple Mac computer data transfer or a migration from a Windows PC computer to the Apple Mac computer.
Get professional PC to Mac computer help and IT Support service from the PC to Mac Experts.
With the mew Apple iMac M1 and new Apple M2 desktop computer, getting the information from a Windows PC computer to the Apple iMac computer is easier that you might think.
All new Apple iMac desktop computers have a built in Migration Tool and Migration Assistant that can help you transfer the information from a Windows 7 PC computer, or a Windows 10 or even a Windows 11 PC computer to the Apple Mac computer.
If you have been using a Windows 10 or a Windows 11 PC computer and you need to use a Apple Mac computer, in some cases, if you have been using Microsoft Edge, and Microsoft OneDrive, then often no data transfer is needed.
Did you know that you can download and install Microsoft Edge for Mac on a new Apple iMac M1, new Apple M2 desktop computer, and also install and setup Microsoft OneDrive on a new iMac M1, or new iMac M2 computer?
By using Microsoft OneDrive, and Microsoft Edge, and if you have an Android Smartphone, and a Apple iPhone, then you can get the usernames and passwords to sync across iMac M1, iMac M2, Windows 10, Windows 11, iPhone, and Android 10, Android 11.
How to get help with a new iMac M1, iMac M2 desktop Apple Mac computer?
- Complete the online website contact form. (open 24 Hours) with 10:30 am to 21:00 pm response times for completed forms sent to us.
- Our online website contact form only takes a few minutes to complete on your • computer • phone • tablet device.
- We respond by email: we are open daily from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm • 7 days a week service! including weekends and Sundays!
- For Apple Product Repairs for Hardware and Apple Service, use the Apple Product Repairs button!
- Call or Text 07800 940756 lines open 10:30 – 13:00, 14:00 – 17:00, 18:45 – 20:30