Get professional onsite Computer Help right across Salisbury and Amesbury for £12.50 per hour for over 50s for senior citizens that need onsite Computer Help at Home service.
- Over 50s 60s 70s 80s Computer Help for senior citizens in Salisbury and Amesbury.
- Onsite mobile phone help and tablet computer help for Apple, Samsung, Huawei, LG, Motorola, Dora, Nokia, Google Phone, and Android smartphone devices.
- Get professional help with your own personal computer in your own home or retirement home.
- Keith Thomas provides a wide range of onsite computer support services for the over 50s in Salisbury and Amesbury.
- Onsite PC Computer maintenance service and assistance.
- Personal computer training service for senior citizens and for the over 50s.
- Home help with broadband Internet connections and onsite Wi-Fi Internet assistance.
- Computer upgrade assistance service for the over 50s.
- Onsite personal computer setup and installation service for senior citizens.
Keith Thomas is a Computer Specialist and an Apple Mac computer expert that provides a wide range on Apple Mac and PC computer help and IT support services right across Salisbury and Amesbury, with specialist support for older people and for senior citizens.
Our home computer help and IT support assistance services prices for the over 50s are £12.50 per hour plus a small travel cost of between £5 to £10 depending on the location.
Get professional PC computer support for Apple, Acer, Dell Computer, HP computer, Lenovo computer help and for Microsoft Surface laptops.
Windows 10 and Windows 11 PC computer help for senior citizens and for the over 50s.
How to contact Keith Thomas to book or to discuss your personal computer or IT Support needs and requirements.
The best way to get in touch with Keith Thomas is to complete our online website contact form for the over 50s and for senior citizens.
Computer Help for the over 50s 60s 70s 80s FAQ questions and answers.
Where can I get Computer Help at Home in Salisbury, Amesbury for an older person or for the over 50s 60s 70s 80s
Keith Thomas is a Computer Specialist and a Apple Mac Computer Expert that provides onsite Computer Help for people who are over the age of 50s 60s 70s 80s in Salisbury, and Amesbury.
How much does Computer Help for the over 50s and over 60s 70s 80s cost?
Keith Thomas charges £12.50 per hour for Computer Help in Salisbury and Amesbury for senior citizens and for people over the age of 50s 60s 70s 80s that need onsite computer help and assistance, and help with IT at home.
How can I book an onsite visit for Computer Help at home for an older person or for a senior citizen in Salisbury or Amesbury?
Keith Thomas has an online contact form that can be completed to make a booking for Computer Help at home for a senior citizen in Salisbury, or Amesbury.
How can I get onsite Computer Help in Salisbury or Amesbury if I am not a senior citizen?
Keith Thomas provides onsite and remote computer help and assistance for people over the age of 18 that need onsite or remote computer help and IT support service right across Salisbury, and Amesbury.
Onsite iPhone and Apple iPad Support.
Keith Thomas is an Apple iPhone and an Apple iPad Specialist that provides onsite Apple iPhone Training and onsite Apple iPad support to older people and to senior citizens that need Apple iPhone or Apple iPad help and support on their own home in Salisbury, and Amesbury.
Onsite Mobile Phone Help and Support.
Get professional help with your Samsung, Apple, LG, Motorola, Google, Oppo, Sony, Huawei, Dora, Nokia for an older person or for a senior citizen in Salisbury, Amesbury.
Have you purchased a new mobile phone, and you need to get onsite help and assistance with setting up a new mobile phone for yourself, or for a senior citizen?
Do you need help with mobile phone training for an older person or for a senior citizen?
Personal Computer Training for the over 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s
Keith Thomas is a Computer Training Specialist that is a specialist in providing personal computer training to senior citizens over the age of 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s
- Learn how to use a new personal computer in your own home.
- Ask Keith Thomas questions about your new personal computer or get help with your existing personal computer.
- Get information on how to keep your personal computer safe and secure, and get help with PC personal computer security.
- Lean how to use Apple MacOS or Microsoft Windows 10 or Windows 11.
- Get professional help if you are not using Windows 10 and Windows 11, as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 is no longer secure or supported.
Onsite PC and Apple Mac computer maintenance for the over 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s.
Have you been told that your personal computer is slow or you have been advised that you need a new personal computer?
Keith Thomas provides onsite PC and Apple Mac computer maintenance service for the over 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s that need to get a slow PC or Apple Mac computer fixed onsite, or to be given professional computer advice and assistance on the steps to replace an older computer with a new one, or to get professional information on buying and purchasing a new computer or a new Apple Mac computer.
Home Broadband Help for the over 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s
Getting professional Home Broadband help and advice can be expensive. Keith Thomas provides onsite Home Broadband help for the over 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s for £12.50 per hour for onsite Broadband assistance in Salisbury and Amesbury.
How Can I get Apple or Computer Help in Salisbury and Andover if I am not eligible for the £12.50 offer?
If you are not eligible for the £12.50 offer for onsite Computer Help and IT support service in Salisbury, or Andover and you are under 50 or you do not live in Salisbury or Amesbury, then simply complete our online website contact form for onsite IT support and onsite computer help assistance. Apple Mac Remote IT support service is also available.