Keith Thomas is an Apple Specialist that provides both onsite and remote Apple Specialist IT support service in Basingstoke for home computer users, and for Apple Store Basingstoke customers that need iMac computer help, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro computer help and general Apple Mac computer IT Support service and assistance in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
We support the Apple Store Basingstoke, Hampshire with Mac Support
Are you looking for an Apple Specialist in Basingstoke that can help you with your Apple Mac computers?
We support the Apple Store in Basingstoke with support for Apple iMacs • MacBooks, and macOS software assistance.
Professional Apple Mac computer support service and assistance with a same day and a same hour service for Mac support.
Apple Mac computer consultants and computer engineers with over 30 years of Apple Mac IT computer support skills and Apple Mac computer knowledge.
Keith Thomas is an Apple Mac computer Specialist that provides a wide range of Apple IT support services in Basingstoke.
- We are open from 09:30am to 20:30pm Monday to Sunday 7 days a week service.
- Ex Apple Computer UK Engineer with 30 Years of Apple MacOS IT Support skills and Knowledge.
- Over 20,000 Apple Mac computer problems resolved for home users, small business.
- Professional Apple Mac computer help for • home users • small business • self-employed
- Companies • senior citizens • retired people • and Apple Store customers.
Apple IT Support services in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Keith Thomas provides a wide range of Apple IT support services in Basingstoke.
Including Apple MacOS computer help for the Apple iMac • MacBook Air • MacBook Pro • Mac Mini• MacOS software upgrades and updates.
- Same day Computer maintenance service for Apple Macs.
- Mac software repairs service by Remote Mac Support service.
- Apple IT consultancy service for both home users • small businesses • Apple Store customers.
- Same hour and same day remote Mac support service for Computer installations and Apple Mac computer training.
Apple Mac software repairs service.
- Are you looking for an Apple Mac software repair service for your Apple Mac computer?
- Do you need help with fixing and repairing an Apple Mac computer software issue or problem?
- Our Apple MacOS computer software engineers can help you fix and repair your Apple Mac computer software problem by Remote Mac computer repair service.
Our Apple Mac computer software repair service in Basingstoke, provides a same hour, and a same day Apple Mac computer repair service in Basingstoke.
We are open to provide a same day and a next day Apple Mac computer software repair service.
Our Apple Mac computer hardware repair service is closed.
Did you know that Apple does not supply parts to any companies that offer Apple Mac computer hardware repairs?
This means that if you are offered an Apple Mac computer repair service for your Apple Mac computer and it is not from the Apple Store or from a Apple authorised service centre.
For now. you will be either offered a non-Apple part (poor quality) or a used secondhand part from a used and broken Apple Mac computer which is not idea unless it’s a real bargain price and the Apple product that needs repair has a low value.
Sadly, we get many calls from the general public that have had an Apple Mac computer hardware repair service done at a high cost with a low-quality part, or a simply poor repairs service.
Or we find that for an Apple MacBook Air or an Apple MacBook Pro screen replacement, the screen is a non-Apple screen, and the quality is poor.
Most of these repairs often break again after 3-6 months and the same hardware fault is back, or another fault arises.
Keith Thomas provides Apple Mac computer hardware repairs advise assistance.
Our simple advice is to get professional advice on an Apple Mac computer hardware repair service.
One of the biggest complaints from the general public is damage after a non-Apple authorised Mac computer repair service!
If you have an Apple iMac desktop computer repair done, and you now find that the FaceTime camera does not work
Or the Microphone does not work, or the iMac sound is poor, then the iMac repairer has damaged the computer.
The best way for a professional Apple Mac computer repair service is to use an Apple Authorised Service Provider.
How to Find an Apple Authorised service in Basingstoke
If you have an Apple Mac computer that needs a hardware repair service, and you Apple Mac computer is 2015 or newer, use the Apple Store or an Apple authorised service provider.
The best way to have a professional Apple Mac computer repair service is to book a Apple Mac computer hardware repair service.
With ether an Apple Authorised Service provider, or book an Apple appointment with the Apple Store in Basingstoke this can be done online.
To find your nearest Apple Authorised service provider near Basingstoke visit the Apple service and support page at locate.apple.com!
If you need an Apple Mac computer software repair service, simply complete our online website contact form for assistance.
Keith Thomas also provides Apple Mac computer hardware repair advise to the general public that need help with the diagnostics of a hardware or a macOS software issue or problem.
Apple MacOS Technical Support service.
- Professional Apple MacOS technical support service in Basingstoke!
- Expert macOS technical support service for the Apple iMac
- MacBook Air • MacBook Pro • Apple Mac mini computers.
- Ask our Apple macOS technical engineers questions about the macOS operating system software.
- Our Apple macOS technical support engineers & macOS consultants have resolved over 20,000 Apple technical support issues and problems with macOS.
- Expert macOS help with Apple MacOS Big Sur • macOS Catalina • macOS Mojave • macOS High Sierra • macOS El Capitan.
- MacOS support for Yosemite • Mavericks and macOS mountain lion and lion and macOS snow leopard are no longer supported.
Apple Support for older vintage Apple Mac computers!
If you have an Apple Mac computer that is using macOS Lion to macOS El Capitan, most customers will have problems with using Apple Mac Safari and will have issues and problems with using the internet.
MacOS El Capitan no longer works well on the internet.
The early versions of Apple macOS do not meet the needs of macOS security, that is needed for internet use today use macOS Catalina and newer macOS for the best Apple Mac computer security experience.
Apple Mac Remote computer installation service.
Keith Thomas provides an Apple Mac remote computer installation service in Basingstoke for home users • small businesses • Apple Store customers.
Our Apple Mac computer engineers can help you setup and install a new Apple Mac computer by Apple Mac remote support service.
We can also help you transfer the data from you existing Apple Mac computer to your new Apple Mac computer.
PC to Mac Support and Training.
Are you switching from using a PC computer to the Apple Mac computer?
Do you need help with transferring your data from your PC to the Apple Mac computer?
Keith Thomas provides a PC to Mac support service and a PC to Apple Mac computer installation service.
We also provide PC to Mac computer training service in Basingstoke.
Keith Thomas provides PC to Mac consultancy service to the general public • home users • small businesses that have moved or switched from using a PC computer to the Apple Mac computer.
Apple Mac IT consultancy service.
Are you looking for an Apple Mac IT consultant that can help you with your Apple iMac desktop computer?
Or your Apple MacBook Air or Apple MacBook Pro laptop computer?
Do you need help and assistance from a Apple specialist in Basingstoke?
Keith Thomas provides Apple Mac IT consultancy service for home users, small business, self-employed, companies in Basingstoke.
We can provide expert Apple help and advice on Apple, and help you complete a task or project on your Apple Mac computer.
Apple Mac computer maintenance service.
Do you have an Apple iMac computer that is slow, or has suddenly become slow or very slow?
Are you keen to contact a Apple specialist in Basingstoke that can help you speed up a slow iMac computer?
Or a slow MacBook Air or a slow MacBook Pro laptop computer?
- Professional advise on how to speed up a slow Apple Mac computer!
- How to optimise the storage space on your Apple Mac computer!
- Apple Mac computer maintenance advise.
- Advise on if you need to replace your slow Apple Mac computer or upgrade your Apple Mac computer.
Apple Mac computer training service.
Are you looking for Apple Mac computer training service in Basingstoke?
Keith Thomas provides a remote Apple Mac computer training service in Basingstoke with a same day response, and a same day service.
Our remote Apple Mac computer training service is ideal for people who are new to the Apple Mac computer.
Did you know that most people who are new to the Apple Mac computer only needs to have one to two hours of Apple Mac computer training to be able to get around a new Apple Mac computer?
The best way to learn how to use a new Apple Mac computer is to have a one hour or a two-hour personal remote Apple Mac computer training consultation service.
- How to use macOS on a new Apple iMac desktop computer training course.
- MacBook Air laptop computer training course for new MacBook Air laptop users.
- Apple MacBook Pro laptop computer training course for new MacBook Pro users.
- Apple iCloud training on how to use the Apple iCloud on the Apple Mac computer.
- Photos for Mac computer training course for Apple Photography training for Macs!
Our Apple Mac Remote computer training service can be ideal for senior citizens and for retired people that need help, but cannot have a personal onsite visit.
How does remote Apple Mac support and remote Apple Mac computer training work?
The Apple macOS operating system has in-built support for Apple Mac remote computer support service.
All you need is to have a Apple ID and that you have a reasonable internet connection speed or a good wifi wireless network connection speed.
Apple Mac remote computer support works by either allowing control of the mouse • keyboard • trackpad with full two-way audio.
Or to only allow the Apple Mac computer specialist or Apple Mac computer engineer or consultant to view observe your Apple Mac computer screen.
Once the Apple Mac remote computer support session has ended, a new request has to be authorised by the remote Mac computer user to allow for further Apple Mac remote computer support service.
Apple iCloud specialist Help.
Do you need help with the Apple iCloud on your Apple Mac computer?
Are you looking for an Apple iCloud specialist or for Apple iCloud help and support service in Basingstoke?
Keith Thomas is an Apple iCloud specialist that can help you understand how the Apple iCloud works, and help you correctly setup the Apple iCloud.
How to get Computer Help in Basingstoke.
- Complete the online website contact form. (open 24 Hours) with 10:30 am to 21:00 pm response times for completed forms sent to us.
- Our online website contact form only takes a few minutes to complete on your • computer • phone • tablet device.
- We respond by email: we are open daily from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm • 7 days a week service! including weekends and Sundays!
- For Apple Product Repairs for Hardware and Apple Service, use the Apple Product Repairs button!
- Call or Text 07800 940756 lines open 10:30 – 13:00, 14:00 – 17:00, 18:45 – 20:30