How to get Apple Help if the Apple Store White City Shepherds Bush does not have any Apple Store White City Appointments available Today or Tomorrow
Keith Thomas is an Apple Specialist and a Apple Mac Computer Expert that provides On Site Apple Support Service in West London, Central London for Apple Store White City customers for the Apple Store Shepherds Bush West London Westfield Store. For On Site iPhone Help, iPad Help, On Site Apple Mac Computer Help, and also Remote Apple Help and Remote Apple Mac Computer Support Service in West London, and Central London.
How much does On Site Apple Support Service cost from Keith Thomas for Apple Store West London and for Apple Store London customers?
Keith Thomas charges £1.25 pence per minute for Independent Apple Technical Support Service by Apple Telephone Support, and by Apple Remote Support Service. On Site Apple Store Support Service for London, West London, and for Central London prices are £145 1st hour on site, then £87.50 per hour.
Apple Store White City, Shepherds Bush, Westfield information on the store. Get Onsite Apple Store Support service with our Apple at Home or Apple at Work service in London.
- Apple Store Support service by Keith Thomas is open from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm.
- Apple Support service by Keith Thomas Telephone: 07800 940756
- Apple Support email address by Keith Thomas – online website contact form.
- Onsite Apple at Home Support service for iPhone Support, iPad Support.
- iMac Help at Home and MacBook Help at Home service.
- Apple Business IT Support service for Apple Support at your Office or work location
Apple Store White City Information by Keith Thomas Apple Specialist and Mac Computer Expert.
- Apple Store White City also known as Apple Store Shepherds Bush or Apple Store Westfield.
- Apple Store White City Genius Bar Appointment.
- Apple Store White City Contact Telephone Number.
- Buying a product from the Apple Store White City.
- Booking an Apple Store with the White City Apple Store.
- Apple Store Westfield and Apple Store Shepherds Bush location.
- Apple Store White City Repairs information.
- Apple at Home Apple Support service by Keith Thomas.
- Onsite Apple Support service in White City, Shepherds Bush, West London.
The Apple Store White City is located within the Westfield west London shopping mall near to Shepherds Bush and getting to the Apple Store is rather simple by Car, by public transport, or by London overground and the London Underground station and subway. For visitors to London that do not know the area and the location there is another Apple Store in London also at the other Westfield shopping mall in Stratford City London. Make sure that you know the correct location before planning a visit to the Apple Store White City.
Apple Store Genius Bar Appointments information.
The Apple Store Genius Bar offers and provides Apple product repairs, Apple battery service and Apple product technical support service for the Apple products that are not classed as vintage Apple products, generally Apple products which are over 6 to 7 years old are classed as vintage Apple products.
The Apple iMac range of desktop computers that are 6 to 7 years old are classed as vintage Apple iMac computers, and the Apple Store Support service for iMac computer repairs is limited to macOS support and Apple ID and Apple iCloud Support, Apple Mac Mail Support, and Apple Photos for Mac Support service and assistance.
What is the Apple Store White City Contact Telephone Number?
The Apple Store White City Telephone Contact Number is 020 8433 4600 and for Apple Support Telephone 0800 107 6285 and for Apple Store or Apple Customer services Telephone 0800 048 0408
How Can I book an Apple Store White City Genius Bar Appointment with the store?
If you have your own Apple iPhone or own Apple iPad then use the Apple Support app application. Then simply book the appointment using your iPhone or Apple iPad, or you can also use the Get Apple Support website page or use the Apple Service Locations page if the Apple Store White City is busy. Apple has other Apple service locations in London that you can use.
How Can I book at Apple Help at Home visit with Keith Thomas
Apple Store information on buying a new Apple product.
Apple Event 30th October 2023 – Introduction to the Apple M3, M3 Pro, M3 Max CPU on the MacBook Pro and Apple iMac 24 inch models.
All New Apple MacBook Pro Range of Apple Laptops with the M3 CPU.
MacBook Pro M3 best in class laptop, world’s best laptop on performance and for this Display.
- New MacBook Pro 14 inch M3 8 core CPU, 10 core GPU 512Gb SSD Storage £1699
- New MacBook Pro 14 inch M3 8 core CPU, 10 core GPU 1Tb Gb SSD Storage £1899
- New MacBook Pro 14 inch M3 Pro 11 core CPU, 14 core GPU 512 Gb SSD Storage £2099
- New MacBook Pro 16 inch M3 Pro 18Gb Memory 12 core CPU, 18 core GPU 512 Gb SSD Storage £2599
- New MacBook Pro 16 inch M3 Pro 36Gb Memory 12 core CPU, 18 core GPU 1Tb SSD Storage £2999
- New MacBook Pro 16 inch M3 Max 36Gb Memory 14 core CPU, 36 core GPU 1Tb SSD Storage £3599
- New MacBook Pro 16 inch M3 Max, M3 Pro Models in Space Black Colour.
MacBook Pro M3 Technical Performance.
- 128 Unified Memory Extreme Performance Boost!
- 22 Hours Battery Life on M3 Laptops.
- Same performance when on Battery Power!
- GPU Dynamic Caching 1st on any laptop.
- MacBook M3 is 11x Faster then the Intel MacBook models.
- MacBook Pro Display Liquid Retina XDR Display
- World’s Best Display on a Laptop.
- New MacBook Pro M3 Pro and M3 Pro Max Colour, Space Black.
Updated iMac 24 inch Desktop computer with Apple M3 CPU.
- New iMac 24 inch with the Apple M3 CPU now twice as fast as the Apple iMac M1 computer.
- New iMac 24 inch M3 8Gb Memory, 8 core CPU, 8 core GPU 256Gb SSD Storage £1399
- New iMac 24 inch M3 8Gb Memory, 8 core CPU, 10 core GPU 256Gb SSD Storage £1599
- New iMac 24 inch M3 8Gb Memory, 8 core CPU, 10 core GPU 512Gb SSD Storage £1799
- New iMac 24 inch M3 8Gb Memory, 8 core CPU, 10 core GPU 1 TB SSD Storage £1999
- More iMac Models to choose from from the Apple Store online.
Buying a new Apple product from the Apple Store for most people is a simple task to make, however some Apple products need more careful planning, and mainly with choosing the right technical specification for an Apple product.
You can either just walk into an Apple Store or you can order a Apple Product online for home delivery or an Apple Store Pickup service.
With an Apple iPhone or Apple iPad product the software right across the Apple iPhone and Apple iPad is the same known as Apple iOS with Apple iOS 16 being the most recent Apple iOS version. The buying options for the Apple iPhone model range to get right first time is how much iPhone and or iPad Storage is needed.
If you have an existing Apple iPhone or Apple iPad then by using the settings on the iPhone or iPad will help decide on how much storage is needed.
With buying a new Apple Mac computer, getting the right technical specifications needs further planning and a similar calculation on how much Apple Mac computer storage is required when buying a new Apple iMac desktop computer or a new Apple MacBook Air or Apple MacBook Pro Apple laptop computer.
With all Apple products, fixed storage is used and after purchase it is not possible to increase the storage of an Apple product. If you buy a new Apple product and the box is still sealed then it is possible within 14 days to either get a refund or to choose another product with more storage or a better technical specification.
Apple Buying Quick Tips by Keith Thomas.
- Choose the right storage capacity when buying an Apple iPhone, Apple iPad or Apple Mac computer.
- All Apple products use Flash Storage Technology, which is fantastic for speed and performance, make sure you order the right storage level.
- For Apple iPhone, iPad and for MacBook Air, MacBook Pro collections: Get the Apple store bag, but for security use another bag if using public transport.
- Ask the Apple Store about getting a safe and secure home delivery or safe office delivery of an Apple product.
- Ask questions about the Apple product that you are buying.
- Make sure that you have all of the cables and accessories that you need.
- For Apple Mac computers, even if you use the Apple Cloud or Apple iCloud service consider a external SSD Flash Storage drive for Apple Time Machine.
- The Crucial X8 External SSD Storage Volume is idea as it comes with a USB A and a USB C cable and adaptor.
- The Crucial X9 and X10 SSD Storage Volume is ideal if you need to get the best speeds from an external USB-C SSD Storage volume.
- All Apple iPhones are very quick and fast to use and run the same iOS software.
- If you are buying an Apple iPhone for email, apps and for general internet use, the consider the Apple iPhone SE 3rd Edition.
New at the Apple Store to purchase from the 22nd of September 2023 after the Apple Wonderlust Apple Event 2023.
- New Apple Watch Series 9 with the new Apple S9 SiP CPU – 18 hour Battery.
- Apple Watch SE price reduction Apple Watch SE price is now from £219 for the entry level Apple Watch SE Edition.
- New Apple Watch Ultra 2 with the new Apple S9 SiP CPU – 72 Hour Battery.
- New Apple Watch Nike Sports Bands for the new Apple Watch Series 9 and New Apple Watch Ultra 2.
- New Apple iPhone 15.
- New Apple iPhone 15 Plus.
- New Apple iPhone 15 Pro.
- New Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max with all new design Titanium Grade 5 materials – which is lighter in weight.
- Apple iOS 17 now available to download on supported Apple iPhone SE (2nd Generation), Apple iPhone 12, 13, 14, Apple iPhone 15 models.
- Apple iOS 16.x is still available to download for the Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone supported models.
Apple iPhone 15 range, and the Apple iPhone 15 Plus, and the Apple iPhone 15 Pro and Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max has newer Apple Photography Technology to give both Canon and Nikon great competition for professional digital photography for a semi professional and for consumers.
Apple iPhone 15 range now has USB-C which allows for better data transfer and better charging using USB-C cables and PD adaptors.
Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max has 7 useable Lenses Modes with a 48Mp Mega Pixel Camera, a Depth Camera, a 5 x 120 mm Telephoto Mode and F/2.8 Lens Aperture, a Macro Photography Mode from 13mm to 120 mm modes.
Apple Vision Pro to be available Early 2024.
- Apple iPhone 14 in Yellow for the Apple iPhone 14 and Apple iPhone 14 plus.
- Apple MacBook Pro M2 Pro and M2 Max laptop computer with the Apple M2 Pro and Apple M2 Max new Apple Silicon CPU.
- Apple Mac Mini computer with the new Apple M2 CPU and at a good price to get into Apple and MacOS.
- Apple iOS version – Now Available Apple iPhone iOS 17 and iOS 17.0.1 software for supported Apple iPhones, and Apple iPads – iOS software updates are free to download from your Apple iPhone or buy using a PC or Apple Mac Computer by connecting the cable to the computer.
- macOS Version macOS Ventura 13.5.2 – macOS updates are free to download from the macOS system settings panel.
- macOS Sonoma 14.1 is available to download for free from the 26th of September 18:00 GMT Time
- Free six months Apple Music subscription when you buy the new Apple Home Pod Music Seaker. – Better than Sonos Play?
- Previous Apple Event was on the 05th of June 2023 to the 09th of June 2023
- Apple June WWDC 2023 Event New Apple products introductions.
- New 15-inch MacBook Air with the Apple Silicon M2 CPU – 3.3 pounds weight, 15.4-inch Retina Display, 500 Nits, 1080p FaceTime Camera, x12 times faster than intel laptops, 18 hour battery!
- Introduction of the new Apple M2 Pro and M2 Mac big update for the Apple Mac Studio computer.
- New Apple M2 Ultra Apple Silicon CPU.
- New updated Apple Mac Studio computer the most powerful computer for professionals £1999 price.
- Apple MacBook Air now from £999 reduced by £100.
- All New Mac Pro with Apple Silicon M2 Ultra from £6999 new Tower and Rack Mount option, PCI Gen 4 support for third party expansion!
- The Next Generation of macOS Sonoma for Apple Silicon Macs announcement.
- macOS Sonoma 14 is available from the 26th of September 2023 from 18:00 GMT Time.
- mac OS Sonoma 14.1 Update is now available to download.
- Apple iOS 17 announcement with major updates to Apple Phone, Airdrop, Namedrop, iPhone Posters, Live Voicemail, Apple FaceTime, and more!
- Apple Watch OS 10 announcement and available to update on the Apple Watch or via the Apple Watch iPhone App.
- All new Apple Vision Pro VR Technology comes to Apple for the 1st time for £3500!
- Apple iPad iOS 17 with new Apple Journal application announcement.
- New Apple MacBook Air 15-inch laptop now available at the store.
Apple Store Repairs and Apple Self Service Repairs Information.
The Apple Store repair service provides Apple product repairs for the enquire range of Apple products that can be serviced, some of the Apple products like the Apple Mouse and the Apple Keyboard and Apple vintage products are not serviceable at the Apple Store.
Apple iPhone, Apple iPads, and Apple Mac computers have Apple service plans and warranties. In general Apple will not service a vintage Apple product.
For Apple Mac computers this is usually from about 6 to 7 years from the Apple official launch date of the Apple Mac computer.
With the Apple iMac in 2023, this is year 2017, so if you have an Apple iMac desktop computer that needs a repair then the option is going to be either a new Apple iMac computer or a non-Apple Store repairs service from a local computer shop near you.
Backup your Apple product before you arrange to visit the Apple Store for a Apple Service Repair.
The Apple Store will ask you to make a backup of your Apple iPhone or Apple iPad device to the Apple iCloud service and also ask you to sign out of the Apple ID on an Apple iPhone or Apple iPad device.
For the Apple iPhone, and Apple iPad open the Settings and Tap on your Apple ID Name, then choose iCloud and then iCloud Backup!
For Apple Mac computers use an external Storage Volume to back up your Apple Mac computer, using an external SSD Flash storage volume is one of the best ways and fastest ways to get a Apple Time Machine Backup for the Apple Mac Computer.
For an Apple Mac computer ideally have an Apple Time Machine backup of an Apple iMac, Apple MacBook Air, Apple MacBook Pro, Apple Mac Mini or Apple Studio computer before visiting the Apple Store near you.
Apple Store Data Recovery Information.
The Apple Store does not offer Apple or Apple Mac Data Recovery service if you need help with the loss of data or information from a Apple iPhone, or Apple iPad or Apple Mac computer. Apple Mac computer data recovery assistance is available in the UK by a few companies that specialise in Apple and Apple Mac Data Recovery service mainly for Apple Mac computers.
The Apple iCloud service is not sold as a backup service for Apple Mac computer as the Apple Cloud service for macOS and Apple Mac computers is a syntonisation service and even Apple Mac Mail and other data needs an Apple Mac backup plan and strategy.
Get Help with the Apple ID and Apple iCloud Drive if you need to Share information between Apple iPhones and Apple iPads, the Apple iCloud Drive Sharing is now easy to setup and use on Apple iOS devices that are using iOS 13.x or newer.
Apple Self Repair Service from 2023 now available.
Apple has a new Apple Self Repair service, for people that want to order the tools and the parts from the Apple Self-service Repair website, but this is not for everyone to use, as fixing a Appe product often needs advanced repair skills and knowledge on electronics and microelectronics disassembly and assembly skills, even at Keith Thomas, we do not do Apple Self Service Repairs on any Apple products.
You can use an Apple Authorised service provider or an Apple Authorized Repair Agent via the Get Apple Support Locate Apple Support website page as an alternative to the Apple Store Repairs service.
Apple Store Support by Keith Thomas. Get Onsite Apple at Home Support Service.
Our Apple at Home service for Apple Store customers is available to most areas and locations in Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, London, and to some areas and locations in Dorset, Somerset, and Oxfordshire. Apple Mac Remote Computer Support service is also available.
At Keith Thomas we provide Apple Store support services for Apple Store customers that need to get Apple at Home support and Apple support service for a Apple Mac computer or for an Apple product either before or after a visit to the Apple Store near me and the Apple Store near you.
- Keith Thomas provides Apple Mac Remote Computer Support service for Apple Store Uk customers.
- And Onsite Apple iPhone, iPad, Apple Mac computer and Apple product support service to our supported areas and locations.
- Onsite Apple Support service to Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, London, and to some areas and Locations in Buckinghamshire, Dorset, Somerset and Oxfordshire.
- Our Apple Store support service is ideal if you are not able to get an Apple Store Genius Bar appointment or the Apple Store is too far from your location, or you simply need to have help and assistance from a Apple specialist and a Apple Mac computer engineer that had over 32 years of Apple and Apple Mac computer help and Apple IT support skills.
At Keith Thomas we also provide support for Apple Store customers that have a vintage Apple Mac computer, which the Apple Store will not service, and will not repair, if you have a Apple Mac computer that is over 6 to 7 years old then this is often called a vintage Apple Mac computer.
Our Apple Store support service is open from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm 7 days a week, including evenings and weekends. Our Apple Store support service is available right across the Uk by Apple Mac Remote Computer Support service and onsite to our local areas and locations in Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, London, and to some areas and locations in Buckinghamshire, Dorset, Somerset, and Oxfordshire.
Onsite Apple Support service in White City, Shepherds Bush, West London.
Get professional Onsite Apple Support and Onsite Apple Mac Computer Help and Apple IT Support service in White City, West London and in and around the Shepherds Bush areas of West London, we also cover the Uxbridge Road, and areas and locations near to the West Way along the A40 from Uxbridge to Shepherds Bush via public Transport, from Uxbridge, Hayes and Harlington, to Hanwell, Southall, Northolt, and to Paddington, Action and to Action Town.
To book onsite Apple Support service in White City or to book onsite Apple Support service in Shepherds Bush simply complete our online website contact form to either make an enquity or to book an Apple Support Specialist, and a Apple Mac Computer Engineer to visit your home or office in White City, Shepherbs Bush or to Uxbridge, Hayes and Harlington, Hanwell, Southall, Northoult or Paddington or near the A40 and West Way in West London. Onsite Apple Support servie is also availbe to Central London, West London, South London, North London and the City of London.