Microsoft Windows 11 and Apple Mac Computer installation near me service by Keith Thomas – PC and Mac Computer Specialist.
Computer Installation near me service for both home computer users and for small businesses that need either onsite computer setup support and computer setup assistance service near me. Keith Thomas is a PC computer specialist that provides a wide range of onsite computer setup services and a remote computer setup and computer installation service.
Our Computer Installation near me service is available right across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, and London.
Computer setup near me service for both Microsoft Windows 11 and for Apple Mac computers.
Our Microsoft Windows PC and Apple Mac computer setup and computer installation service providers a home computer user with a professional computer setup service, on the best way to setup a, new Microsoft Windows PC computer, or a new Apple Mac computer. Services include: –
- Assistance with unboxing a new computer and inspection for any damage and incorrect technical specification.
- Help with the installation of a desktop computer and advice on the best location, height, and the correct computer desk, keyboard, and mouse or trackpad setup.
- Review of an existing computer setup and consultation on the best way to complete a PC-to-PC computer migration service, or a PC to Mac computer migration, or a Apple Mac to Apple Mac computer migration.
- Discuss with the client on the best way to setup and how to transfer copy any data from an existing pc computer to the new pc computer.
- Review the clients current network setup, and printer and peripherals that need to be setup or checked for compatibility.
- Before any data transfer or copy is done, discuss with the client or customer on if the existing pc computer needs updating or a malware or virus health check.
- Review the key tasks that need to be done such as email, make sure that the customer or client has the email passwords, and other devices available to complete a pc migration service.
- Applications, depending on the method of data transfer and copy, usually applications that are not included with the operating system software needs to be downloaded and installed.
- Provide onsite or remote computer training on either Windows 11 or for Apple MacOS if required.
When it comes to setting up a new computer, one of the best ways to complete the task is a manual PC to PC data copy transfer service, but this depends on many factors, for a Apple Mac computer to computer setup, the same applies, but with Apple Mac computers Apple has moved from Intel Microprocessors to Apple Silicon M1 and M2 Microprocessors, transferring older applications that are 32 bit will not work on a new Apple Silicon M1 or M3 computer.
What hardware is often needed to setup a new PC computer.
- An external storage volume that has the same or more storage that the new computer has, and ideally a external branded SSD flash storage solution, and having both USB-A and USB-C cables or an USB-A to USB-C adaptor, and a USB-A to USB-C adaptor to connect a USB printer.
- A USB memory stick is useful to copy files and folders, and for Windows 11 a USB Windows 11 Rescue Media bootable storage backup is recommended.
- For email setup and cloud setup, often the client’s mobile phone is needed to authenticate the new computer for email setup or for cloud service.
- To setup a new Microsoft Cloud service or a new Apple ID and Apple Cloud service a mobile phone number is now a requirement.
Having an external storage volume is critical when setting up a new Microsoft Windows PC computer or a new Apple Mac computer, even if you decide to use either Microsoft cloud or Apple cloud services, a home computer needs a robust Cyber Security and Ransomware solution against a positive Cyber Security attack or a Ransomware Attack.
The Microsoft Windows PC or Apple Mac computer setup process for a home user or for a small business.
Microsoft Windows 11 new PC computer setup process.
The best way to help with a Microsoft Windows PC computer migration is to book in either a remote Windows 11 Quick Assist support session or a Microsoft Teams support session with Keith Thomas so the necessary tasks can be done before an onsite visit, this can save time onsite depending on the setup and service that you need.
Apple Mac new computer setup process.
Apple Mac computers are setup in a different way to a Microsoft Windows 11 pc computer, and the process can also be made easier if the following information is made available beforehand: –
- The Apple ID email address and Apple ID email password information.
- Access to the trusted phone number that is linked to the Apple ID account.
- Ideally a completed Apple Time Machine backup is available.
- A USB-A to USB-C adaptor or adaptors for using USB-A devices such as storage devices or USB printers.
- The Wi-Fi name and the Wi-Fi password.
- A new or an external storage volume that is less then 4 years old, for a new external storage volume use an external USB-C SSD flash storage volume that is twice or more capacity than the new Apple Mac computer.
Think about Home Computer Security and Cyber Security and Virus and Malware protection.
Both Microsoft Windows PC computers and Apple Mac computers need a solution for either a home PC computer or for a home Apple Mac computer for home user or small business computer security. The good news is that with both Microsoft Windows 11 and with Apple Mac Computers for a home user and for a small business, both Microsoft and Apple have key features which keeps both Microsoft Windows and MacOS safe from most computer security risks.
Remote Computer Setup service near me.
Whilst our primary service is onsite computer installation and computer setup service, Keith Thomas can also provide Remote Computer Setup service right across the UK United Kingdom. With new PC and Apple Mac computers for a home pc computer user and for a small business PC computer both Apple and Microsoft has easy to use solutions for Remote PC Support or for Remote Mac Support service.
Keith Thomas also provides a wide range of onsite computer services and remote computer services for both home computer user, and for small businesses and for companies that need computer help at home or computer help at work.
How to book or made an enquiry for Computer Installation near me service?
- Complete the online website contact form. (Open 24 Hours) with 10:30 am to 21:00 pm response times for completed forms sent to us.
- Our online website contact form only takes a few minutes to complete on your • computer • phone • tablet device.
- We respond by email: we are open daily from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm • 7 days a week service! including weekends and Sundays and most bank holidays.
- For Apple Product Repairs for Hardware and Apple Service, use the Apple Product Repairs button!
- Call or Text 07800 940756 lines open 7 days a week from: 10:30 am – 13:00 pm, then from 14:00 – 17:00 pm, and again from 18:45 pm – 20:30 pm
- Onsite and Remote Apple Support service across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, and to some areas and locations in Buckinghamshire, Dorset and Somerset, and other locations by Remote IT Support.
If you are buying a new Windows 11 or a new apple Mac computer you might want to upgrade your Wireless network Wi-Fi too to support Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 6e.
By having a wireless network review will take advantage of the speed and the performance of a new computer, and also by investing in a new Wi-Fi network, will also improve the security of a home network or a home computer network, most new pc computers and Apple Mac computers use Wi-Fi 6. See our information on Mesh Wi-Fi wireless networks:
Information on Wi-Fi wireless networks and what is the best Wi-Fi mesh wireless networks to use and to buy?