iCloud Training & Support.
- Apple iCloud Training Telephone Number: 07800 940756
- Apple iCloud Training & iCloud Support Service in London and in Surrey.
- Apple iCloud Training Opening Hours and Opening Times: 09:30 am to 20:30 pm. Daily.
- Apple iCloud Training Courses Near Me for On Site and Remote Apple iCloud Training in London and in Surrey.
- On Site and Remote Apple iCloud Support and Apple iCloud Technical Support Service.
- Get Apple iCloud Help and Apple iCloud Support from a Apple iCloud Expert and Apple iCloud Specialist.
Apple iCloud Training Course in London and in Central London and Surrey.
Apple iCloud Training Courses in London & Surrey by Apple iCloud Support specialist Keith Thomas.
Keith Thomas is available to help with Apple iCloud Training and onsite Apple iCloud Support in London, Central London, and in Surrey and Hampshire, & UK nationwide service by Apple iCloud Remote Support and by Apple iCloud Remote Support service.
Our onsite Apple iCloud Support and Apple iCloud Training service in London, Central London, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, and to some areas and locations in Dorset and Somerset is available from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm Mondays to Sundays.
Simply complete our online website contact form to get expert Apple iCloud Support and Apple iCloud Training Today.
- Onsite Apple iCloud Training and onsite Apple iCloud Support service.
- Ideal for both home users and for small businesses that need to know more about how to fully use Apple iCloud services.
- Get expert Apple iCloud support for an Apple iPhone or for a Apple Mac computer or PC Windows iCloud Support assistance.
- Are you looking for iCloud Training courses in the UK?
- Do you need to find an Apple iCloud Training course that can teach you about the Apple iCloud and the Apple iCloud services?
- Are you looking for an Apple iCloud Training specialist that can help you understand the Apple iCloud on your Apple Mac computer or on a Microsoft Windows PC computer.
- Do you need to find out more about your Apple ID and how the Apple ID works on your Apple Mac computer?
- Do you need to know how to use their Apple iCloud Drive service with either Dropbox or with Microsoft OneDrive and with Microsoft 365?
- Updated Apple iCloud Training Courses available for macOS Sonoma and for macOS Ventura and Apple iPhone iOS 17 and Apple iPad iOS 17.
Keith Thomas provides Apple iCloud training courses for the general public that need to understand more about your Apple iCloud account and Apple ID account.
If you have Apple iCloud setup problems or you simply need Apple iCloud consultancy service, and Apple iCloud training, we can help simply complete our online website contact form to get in touch with Keith Thomas the Apple Specialist and Apple Mac computer expert that has Apple iCloud support and training experience since Apple eWorld and Apple ME from Mac OS X Lion 10.7 to macOS Sonoma today.
Our Apple iCloud Training courses for Apple Mac computer users.
Find out everything you need to know about the Apple iCloud service, Keith Thomas provides Apple iCloud consultancy and iCloud training courses. Simply read thru our guide first on the Apple iCloud but of course then read the official Apple iCloud guide. for more information.
What is the Apple iCloud?
Put simply, the Apple iCloud is simply services from Apple computer also known as Apple today. The Apple iCloud services start with an Apple ID account.
The Apple ID is simply an email address that you assign to an Apple ID account.
How do you get an Apple ID?
When you purchase a Apple iPhone or Apple iPad or Apple Mac computer the opportunity is given to create a free Apple ID account when setting up the device or computer. The Apple ID account is free for 5Gb of storage space. Further paid storage space is possible.
The free Apple ID account is currently 5Gb storage capacity which is ok to get started for a new Apple device or a new Apple Mac computer.
The Apple ID Services which you can learn to use.
- iOS iCloud backup for Apple iPhones and Apple iPad.
- Apple icloud.com @icloud email account.
- Apple Music formally iTunes.
- iCloud Drive.
- Apple calendar formally iCal.
- Apple Contacts formally Apple address book.
- iCloud Photos also known as iCloud Photo Library.
- Apple Notes iCloud service.
- Apple Pages, Number, Keynote in the cloud.
- iCloud Keychain for Password Management.
- Find Friends, Find Phone now Find My Phone.
- Apple https://icloud.com/ – Apple iCloud on the internet from most modern computers!
- PC iCloud for Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Windows 11.
- New for late 2021 onwards iCloud Plus for MacOS Monterey 2022 and for all newer Mac OS versions.
- Mac OS Sonoma 14.x gives the best iCloud Features.
All of the Apple ID services synchronize between the Apple devices and the computers that are signed into the same Apple ID account.
Which means that if you delete data from one device, it’s deleted everywhere. For example, a Apple Calendar entry on a Apple iPhone is deleted, the entry will delete from the Apple iCloud server and all of your devices.
Some family and people share the same Apple ID email address account on computers and on devices. This will often cause text messages and unwanted pictures and photography.
Get iCloud Help and iCloud Support from an Apple iCloud Support Specialist to help if you share an Apple ID iCloud account email address.
iCloud Backup for Apple iPhones and Apple iPads.
Apple has iCloud backup for Apple iOS devices which is the Apple iPhone range and Apple iPad range of devices.
The Apple Mac operating system does not have a full backup system to iCloud. So for Apple Mac Computers, using Apple Time Machine can help with an iMac, MacBook, Apple Mac mini, or Apple Mac Studio, Mac Pro computer backup.
However, as Fibre optic broadband services now becoming available, at some point Apple may include the Apple Mac computer with the option for an iCloud Time Machine backup. Now that Apple discontinued the Apple Airport Time Capsule backup device.
Apple still recommends that an Apple Mac computer has a Apple Time machine backup in place so if you delete data from the Apple iCloud, it can in most cases be recovered.
An addition to Apple iCloud service is Apple family sharing. Apple family sharing allows a family to initially share Apple iTunes purchased between different Apple ID accounts. Apple iTunes is now known as Apple Music.
Some customers created multiple Apple ID accounts, technically it is not possible to simply merge an Apple ID account data to another Apple ID account, so Apple created Apple Family sharing to help family members share their Apple Music purchases, in addition a shared Apple family calendar, and a shared Apple Photos family album is possible.
Whilst it is not possible to merge an Apple ID account, our Apple Mac computer engineers are able to assist extract the data from an Apple ID account, so it can be copied to another Apple ID account. simply contact us for assistance with this.
Apple iCloud Drive Training and iCloud Drive Support.
The Apple iCloud drive started as a simply storage volume in the cloud, Apple is slowly developing the Apple iCloud drive service, with Apple Mac Mojave, and Apple MacOS Catalina, a new service called desktop and documents folders is now available.
The Apple desktop and documents iCloud service simply uploads and downloads and items on a Apple Mac computer desktop and the Apple Documents folder between Apple Mac computers using the same Apple ID login accounts.
Apple Calendar Training and Support.
The Apple Calendar is popular on the Apple iPhone and Apple iPad, the Apple Mac desktop Calendar version is popular for iMac and MacBook users that need a desktop calendar, the Apple Calendar can also work with Microsoft Exchange calendars, and Google Calendar accounts.
Apple iCloud Contacts Training and Support.
Again, the Apple contacts application is popular with iPhone users to store telephone numbers and email accounts, and also save notes, having Apple contacts in the cloud is a critical service, as at some point customers need to replace a Apple iPhone device.
The Apple contacts application on the Apple Mac computer has a few more features, you can look for duplicates and merge contacts, even more advanced features like smart groups. Smart groups can be used to create a mailing list, or make it easy to show contacts that you have marked as important.
Apple iCloud Photos Training and Support.
The Apple iCloud Photos is the most popular and well-known Apple iCloud service, the original Apple iCloud Photos application has been replaced with Apple Photos for Mac.
The Apple Photos application on the Apple Mac computer still need to have a local copy of the images stored in the Pictures folder on the Apple Mac computer, which of course takes up storage space. Apple has an option to optimise the storage space by keeping the original photos in the cloud and then replacing the images with a smaller version to save storage space, this is an automatic process.
The Apple iCloud Photos and Apple iCloud Library service is a live system and Apple can often make changes to the Apple iCloud services, the Apple iCloud Photos updates help improve the service and also often add new features to the Apple iCloud Photos service.
iCloud Keychain Training and Support.
The Apple iCloud Keychain has three main features, which also synchronise between Apple devices and computers that use the same Apple ID.
- To encrypt and to store Apple safari usernames and passwords securely in the cloud.
- To suggest a password for a website login account.
- To store your Wi-Fi wireless network passwords in the cloud.
icloud.com Training and Support.
The https://icloud.com Apple icloud.com website is ideal if you need to access your Apple icloud information from another computer.
This can be either a Apple Mac computer or a Microsoft Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC computer.
The icloud.com online service is ideal if you are travelling and you need to view your iCloud Photos, or you need to look up a contact from your Apple iCloud contacts address book, or you need to write an online document using Apple iCloud Pages, or Apple iCloud Numbers to write a spreadsheet online. Or you need to access your Apple @icloud.com email account online.
How to sign into your Apple iCloud account from the internet.
The Apple icloud.com services page.
Apple iCloud Training courses.
Keith Thomas provides Apple iCloud computer training for Apple Mac computer users in the UK by Remote Apple Mac Computer Training, and onsite to London, Central London, to Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, and to some areas and locations in Buckinghamshire, Dorset, and Somerset, and Oxfordshire.
How to get Apple iCloud Training and iCloud Support in the UK?
Where Can I Get iCloud Training for Beginners
Keith Thomas is an Apple iCloud Training Specialist and a Apple iCloud Support Specialist that provides iCloud Training for Beginners. Our Apple iCloud Training for Beginners and Apple iCloud Support service is available by On Site Apple Training, by Apple iCloud Telephone Support, by Apple Mac Remote Computer Support Service. Telephone 07800 940756 or complete the website contact form