Keith Thomas provides Photos for Mac Training courses in the UK for people who are new to the Apple Mac computer and need to find a Apple Photos for Mac specialist that can teach you how to use Photos for Mac.
Our Photos for Mac training course are ideal for people who are new to the Apple Mac comptuer.
Our Photos for Mac training courses can teach you how to use Photos for Mac quickly.
Our Apple Mac Photos for Mac training course is online by Apple remote computer training service.
Photos for Mac training course overview!
- Learn how to use Photos for Mac on your Apple Mac computer.
- Lean how to import and how to export your images and pictures on your Apple Mac computer.
- Find out how to manage and organise your Photos using Photos for Mac.
- Become a Photos for Mac advanced user with our Apple Photos for Mac training course.
- Find out all about using Apple Photos for Mac.
- And how to sync your iPhone • iPad to Apple Photos on your Mac.
- Expert Apple icloud Photo Library technical assistance for Apple iCloud users.
- Apple Mac Photos for Mac IT Consultancy service.
Apple Photos for Mac Technical support help and assistance.
Ask Keith Thomas for Apple Photos for Mac Technical Support services and Apple Photos for Mac data recovery assistance.
Keith Thomas is a Apple Photos for Mac specialist and provides expert Apple Photos for Mac training • technical support • Photos for Mac data recovery assistance.
Professional Photos for Mac tutorial and training service for home users and for small business.
Our remote Photos for Mac technical support assistance service is open from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm, daily.
Apple Photos for Mac vs Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop for Mac!
Apple Photos has come a long way from the original Apple iPhotos for Mac, the new Photos for Mac is much more stable and reliable to use.
And has most of the editing features a home users needs for managing, editing, and organising Photos • Pictures and images on your Apple Mac computer.
If you are a professional photographer, then of course you will perhaps use Adobe Lightroom or Adobe Photoshop.
- Learn how to use Apple Photos for Mac on your Apple iMac computer or Apple MacBook Pro laptop computer.
- Become a Apple Mac Photos for Mac expert user today with our easy to follow Apple Photos for Mac tutorial training course by remote Apple Mac IT support service.
Apple Photos for Mac training course overview.
- Learn how to organise and how to manage your images and pictures on your Apple Mac computer.
- Find out how to safely backup your Photos on your Apple Mac computer and to the Apple iCloud.
- Understand how the Apple iCloud Photo Library works and how you can backup your Photos to the Apple icloud.
- Learn how to email images and pictures on your Apple Mac computer using Photos for Mac.
- Understand how to create albums and how to manage your pictures and images with keywords.
- Find out how to copyright your images and pictures on your Apple Mac computer.
- Ask our Apple Mac Photos specialists questions on Apple Photos for Mac.
Apple Photos for Mac Aviation Photography specialists!
Further advanced Photos for Mac services.
- Apple Photos for Mac consultancy service.
- Apple icloud Photo Library database repair.
- How to deal with duplicate Photos on the Apple Mac computer.
- How to backup and restore a Photos for Mac Photo Library.
- How to recover pictures from a damaged Photos for Mac Library.
Photos for Mac has many features that you can learn!
- How to import your images and pictures from your digital camera or SD Card into Photos for Mac.
- Learn how to organise and how to manage and sort your images and picture collection.
- Find out how to use keywords to help you search for your images and pictures.
- Understand how to create Albums using Photos for Mac.
- Find out how to use Apple Photos for Mac Smart Albums.
- Learn how to email and how to print your photos correctly on your Apple Mac computer.
- Understand how to backup your Apple Photos for Mac Library and Apple Photos database.
Ask our Apple Photos for Mac training consultants questions!
- Learn how to edit your images and pictures on your Apple Mac computer.
- Learn how to use the Apple icloud with Apple Photos.
- Understand how to synchronise your Apple Mac Photos to other devices and even to a Windows PC computer!
- Find out how Apple Photos works alongside the Apple iPhone • Apple iPad and your other computers.
- Learn how to export your Pictures from Apple Photos for Mac to a memory stick or external storage device.
- How to deal with delicate Photos on your Apple Mac computer.
- Learn how you can create Photo books, Collages and understand how to use Apple Photos extensions.
Our Apple Mac Photos for Mac computer training specialists and consultants are also keen digital and film photography amateurs.
The best camera is the one that you always carry with your, for most people today, this is of course a smartphone!
We have a passion for London Street Photography!
Pictures of Harrods Store in Knightsbridge London, showing us with a £64,000 Mac Pro computer delivery to a key customer in London, of course they just ask for best computer to buy, whatever the cost!.
Train advertising works!
How to backup Photos for Mac Library.
Photography backup is critical for home users and for professional Photographers!
- Even if you use the Apple iCloud and are using iCloud Photos Library a robust backup plan is needed!
- Apple still recommends that you have a Apple Time machine Backup in place.
- Our advise is to use a external USB or USB C storage volume that is twice or double the storage capacity of your macOS startup disk storage volume.
- Use a external USB C storage volume if you have a newer Apple Mac computer with a USB C port.
- For Apple MacBook Air and MacBook Pro customers who travel with a MacBook:-
- Use a external SSD solid state storage volume, just in case it gets dropped or damaged.
How to use Apple Time Machine backup on your Apple Mac computer.
You can backup a Apple Mac computer using the built in Apple Time machine software to:
Either a external storage volume • to as NAS (network attached storage volume).
The external storage volume can be a USB-C drive with a USB adaptor cable for older Apple Macs.
Thunderbolt external drive for the ultimate backup speed, however USB C today is cost effective!
The storage drive technology can be either SSD (solid state drive) or a conventional mechanical drive.
- Choose a SSD external backup storage volume if you travel with a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro laptop computer!
- If you are good at dropping things, we all drop something at times, then if you are travelling with a Apple MacBook Air
- It makes sense to use a SSD solid state drive vs a mechanical storage drive for your Apple Time Machine backup!
- IF you have 1Tb of internal storage on your Apple Mac computer, we recommend a 2Tb storage volume.
- Always backup your Photos for Mac Library file to the iCloud and to an external storage volume.
- Learn how to restore your Apple Photos on your Apple Mac computer.
- Contact a Apple Photos for Mac consultant if you need assistance with Apple Photos for Mac data recovery assistance.
We have to Thank ANerds World in Toronto inspire us to keep on going! – Reverse, Engineer, Success!
A Nerds world in Toronto Canada provide one of the best Logo and graphic design, and website design agencies in Toronto, Canada!, and of course ANerds world are experts in photography, and have experts that are always available to help with Local website design in Toronto Canada, and of course SEO Photography in Toronto!
Photos for Mac FAQ questions and answers by Keith Thomas!
This can be done using a third-party software tool if you need to keep Albums and Keywords.
If you need to simply merge images pictures photos no third-party software is needed.
Apple recommends that you use have a backup of your computer to Apple Time Machine.
Apple Time Machine backups up all of the Photos that are stored on your Apple Mac computer.
Upgrade macOS to the newest version that your computer hardware can support.
This will upgrade Apple Photos for Mac to the newest version available.
Yes. Photos for Mac is 100% better and is very stable.
However, if you Apple Mac computer has a underline hardware issue or graphics problem it will crash.
The best way to backup Photos on the Apple Mac computer is to use Apple Time Machine
and also use the Apple iCloud.
If you need to make a further backup of your Apple Photos Library then a external SSD storage volume that is Apple Mac formatted can be a good idea.
If you have just pictures and videos in one or more Apple Photos Library is it possible to merge the data.
A third party software tool is needed if you need to keep Albums and other metadata intact.
Photos for Mac is not available for Windows pc computers!
Use the Apple iCloud for Windows software on a Windows pc computer.
Or use the Apple iCloud.com using Microsoft Edge on a Windows pc computer.
Photos for Mac can be learnt in about 45 minutes to 60 minutes if you have used another photos software application before.
Keith Thomas provides Photos for Mac computer training courses in the UK by remote online training service.
How to get Photos for Mac training in the UK?
- Complete the online website contact form. (open 24 Hours) with 10:30 am to 21:00 pm response times for completed forms sent to us.
- Our online website contact form only takes a few minutes to complete on your • computer • phone • tablet device.
- We respond by email: we are open daily from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm • 7 days a week service!, including weekends and Sundays!