No Wi-Fi but have Thunderbolt Bridge on Apple Mac computer.
How to fix the problem of No Wi-Fi and only a Thunderbolt Bridge service is shown from the Apple Network control settings.
To fix the problems of no Wi-Fi icon on the Apple Mac computer simply remove all of the network panel adaptors and re add them again.
The Apple Mac OS network settings for a home user and for most companies do not need to be changed, however the set service order and the advanced panel on the Wifi settings can help troubleshoot network and wifi network problems.
Apple Network and Apple Wi-Fi FAQ.
Below are some of the questions that our home users and our small business customers are us about Apple networking and Apple Wifi.
Apple still recommends that Ethernet is used if you have the ability of using Ethernet and Wi-Fi network connections.
Use the Network settings use “set service order” to choose Ethernet or Wi-Fi”, then from the Wi-Fi Advanced panel drag your home or office wifi network to the top of the preferred network list.
• Power off and power on your broadband Wi-Fi wireless router for a few minutes and then back on again.
• replace the router with a more modern router newer Apple MacBook Pro and MacBook Air laptop have Wi-Fi 6 technology.
Apple have a article to read on the network locations on the Apple MacOS operating system software. Apple Network locations.
• Most home users and small businesses do not need to use network locations the Automatic settings are ok.
Keith Thomas is an Apple Support Specialist that worked at Apple Computer UK as a senior Apple Mac computer engineer and Apple IT support consultant. Providing Apple computer technical support services to the general public and to Apple Authorised Service Providers, and Apple Authorised Premium Resellers in the UK United Kingdom.
Today Keith Thomas is one of the leading Apple computer consultants in the UK, providing • onsite • remote • telephone Apple Mac computer technical support service and Apple IT consultancy to a wide range of companies • small businesses, and also for the general public.
- Complete the online website contact form. (open 24 Hours) with 10:30 am to 21:00 pm response times for completed forms sent to us.
- Our online website contact form only takes a few minutes to complete on your • computer • phone • tablet device.
- We respond by email: we are open daily from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm • 7 days a week service! including weekends and Sundays!
- For Apple Product Repairs for Hardware and Apple Service, use the Apple Product Repairs button!
- Call or Text 07800 940756 lines open 10:30 – 13:00, 14:00 – 17:00, 18:45 – 20:30