Small Business IT Support services by Keith Thomas.
Small Business IT Support services by Keith Thomas, providing onsite and remote Apple Mac IT support services for small businesses and for companies that need professional Apple Mac computer advise and onsite and remote IT support service for Apple Mac computers our onsite service is across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, London, and to some areas and locations in Dorset and Somerset.
At Keith Thomas, we have over 30 years of Apple Mac IT support skills, and Apple Mac computer knowledge, which allows us to be able to fix, repair, and resolve Apple Mac computer software issues and problems quickly and without delay.
- Do you need to find a Small Business IT Support company that has a wide range of Apple Mac computer skills and knowledge?
- Are you looking for help and assistance for your own small business or company IT support needs and requirements?
- Do you need to find a Apple Mac IT Support specialist company that can provide a same day and a same hour Apple Mac IT support service?
- Do you need to use a company that has a simple Pay As you Go IT support service with reasonable prices?
- Are you looking for a company that can provide onsite and remote IT support service?
At Keith Thomas we have Apple Mac computer engineers, and Apple Mac IT support specialists that are keen to help companies and small businesses with Apple Mac computer IT support and onsite and remote Apple Mac computer assistance across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, London and to some areas and locations in Dorset and Somerset.
- We are open from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm. Mondays to Sundays for Small Business IT Support for companies in the UK.
- Our senior Apple Mac computer engineer and Apple IT consultant has over 30 years of Apple Mac IT Support skills.
- Most Apple Mac computer software issues and problems are resolved quickly, often within 25 to 35 minutes.
- Our approach is to have a brief telephone conversation to establish if the problem.
- If the task can be fixed by remote or an onsite visit, we can advise you on the best option.
- For customers that are within our onsite support areas across:-
- Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, London, and to some areas and locations in Dorset and Somerset.
Small Business IT Support services for Apple customers.
We understand that each business has its own way of working with technology, and that an IT business process can vary from one company to another company, at Keith Thomas, we understand that companies and small businesses have different ways and needs when it comes to using computers and technology.
One of our services is to provide Apple Mac computer advice to a company or to a small business, when we can see that the setup is not quite right, or the setup that the Companys has might lead to a possible data loss.
Or a computer or device is slowing down a business process, or if we feel that you need a new computer, or if we can help you improve your business process, we are more than keen to help, one of our core services is to identity, and to fix and repair and resolve Apple Mac computer issues and problems quickly.
At Keith Thomas we like to give out advise and information to our customers and clients to help with your company or small business process and workflow.
Onsite or Remote Small Business and Company IT support you choose!
We understand that some companies prefer an onsite visit rather than an onsite visit, and some companies ask for onsite IT support service, and further help by remote IT support service, at Keith Thomas, we are keen to provide onsite Apple IT support service to our supported locations across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, London and to some areas and locations in Dorset and Somerset.
Remote Mac Support for companies and small business.
With Apple Mac computers, MacOS has the ability to support Remote Mac Support by using the built in MacOS software tools, to get remote Mac support a Apple Mac computer needs to have a reasonable broadband internet connection, and also the computer needs to be signed into an Apple ID account. for new customers that use our Apple Mac Remote IT support service, our Apple Mac computer engineers, can provide telephone assistance to help setup a Apple Mac computer for Remote IT support service.
Did you know that it can be more cost effective to simply buy a brand-new Apple 24-inch iMac desktop computer and arrange with Apple to have AppleCare+ to cover you for 3 years Apple Hardware Support?
Small Business Apple Mac IT Support Service.
Our Small Business Apple Mac IT Support service provides a wide range of services for a company or a small business in the UK.
- Same day and same hour Small Business IT Support Service either onsite or by remote IT support service.
- Apple Mac computer setup and installation service.
- IT Consultancy service and support on MacOS, Apple Mac computer software and Apple Mac computer hardware.
- Apple Mac computer Maintenance service to keep a business computer running smoothly.
- MacOS software updates and macOS software upgrades service.
- Apple Mac computer pre and post sales advice service.
- Small Business IT Support service for Apple Store UK customers is also available and to home computer users.
The Cost of IT Support for small business in the UK using Apple Mac computers!
Are you thinking about switching from using Microsoft Windows to the Apple Mac computer, are you looking at lowering your overall IT support costs, and you need to simplify you own IT support business plan and process?
At Keith Thomas, we can advise you on switching from using Microsoft Windows PC to the Apple Mac computer, and we can advise you from our own past experiences what you need to know, what is easy, and when might not be easy to do, when thinking about or switching from Microsoft Windows PC to the Apple Mac computer.
It can be more cost effective to buy or purchase a new Apple Mac computer and pay a monthly cost vs a third-party computer maintenance contract!
The cost for IT support in the UK for small businesses and companies that are using modern Apple Mac computers can be just £84.78 a year!
For a 60 minutes of remote Apple Mac IT support service, some small businesses only need help one or twice a year with MacOS, as the MacOS software and Apple Mac computer hardware has become very reliable to use.
Examples of the cists for a small business to use a new Apple Mac computer:-
The very latest Apple Mac computer models starting with the new 24-inch iMac 2021 M1 desktop computer costs can be:
- The cost of the 24-inch iMac desktop computer July 2021 £1449 for 256Mb mid-range model or £60.34 a month over 24 Months.
- Yearly Apple iCloud Storage for 50Gb £0.79 per month £9.78 per year to Apple.
- Buy Office for Mac 2019 £119.95 one of purchase for Word • Excel • PowerPoint.
- Microsoft OneDrive 5Gb free account to store Word • Excel • PowerPoint files.
- Remote Apple IT Support assistance £1.25 per minute, £75.00 for 60 minutes.
- AppleCare+ for iMac £189 one off payment for 3 years’ service to cover a iMac 24-inch M1 hardware repair service.
A modern Apple Mac computer does not need regular monthly Apple Mac computer maintenance service by a computer engineer!
Buying a new iMac 24-inch 2021 M1 desktop computer is a good idea if you want to avoid a ransomware attack!
Most small businesses that invent in Apple Mac computers have the benefit of low costs, and one of the best advantages is that the macOS operating system software is by far the best operating system software for computer security.
Apple Mac computer security advice.
You have seen regular reports of pc computer ransomware attacks on Microsoft Windows PC computers in the news, but more small businesses do not have a quick recovery plan in place!
With the Apple Mac computer making a backup of the computer is so easy and it’s done in 5 minutes to setup a backup!
At Keith Thomas we can advise a small business or a company, on how to protect a Apple Mac computer from a ransomware attack.
Small Business and company Apple Mac computer maintenance service.
Apple has included all of the tools that you need to keep a modern Apple Mac computer running smoothly, our job for our clients and customers is to make sure that the MacOS computer maintenance tools are used correctly, and that a Apple Mac computer has a valid and verified backup in place, before any Apple Mac computer Maintenace tasks are done.
Apple Mac computer Training service for small business.
We know and understand that companies and small businesses have staff leave, and new staff join a company, and new staff might need Apple Mac computer training, or some PC to Mac or Microsoft Windows PC to Mac computer training, or you need your staff to be able to complete a task in a shorter time or a better way.
Keith Thomas provides Apple Mac computer Training for small businesses that are new to the Apple Mac computer or simply need to bring a staff member up to sped on the Apple Mac computer.
- macOS training for small business.
- Apple Mac Mail training for small business.
- iCloud Training for small business.
- Apple Mac computer maintenance training for small business.
- PC to Mac and Microsoft Windows PC to Apple Mac computer training service.
Our Apple Mac computer training service for small businesses is ideal if you are new to the Apple Mac computer or you have staff members that can use Windows, but need to get Apple Mac computer training on MacOS or for an Apple Mac computer software application.
Are you looking for a change and you are looking for a new Apple Mac computer maintenance service agreement or contract?
Are you a small business or a company that is looking to change your IT service provider, or you simply want to change your IT support service provider, or you need to get a better deal for IT support service for you company or for your small business?
At Keith Thomas, we offer and provide Pay as You Go IT support service prices for companies and for small business, with prices from £18.75 for remote Apple Mac IT support service, and £79.50 to £97.50 for an onsite service visit (prices per hour) plus travel.
Contact Keith Thomas – Apple Specialist.
- Complete the online website contact form. (open 24 Hours) with 10:30 am to 21:00 pm response times for completed forms sent to us.
- Our online website contact form only takes a few minutes to complete on your • computer • phone • tablet device.
- We respond by email: we are open daily from 09:30 am to 20:30 pm • 7 days a week service! including weekends and Sundays!
- For Apple Product Repairs for Hardware and Apple Service, use the Apple Product Repairs button!
- Call or Text 07800 940756 lines open 10:30 – 13:00, 14:00 – 17:00, 18:45 – 20:30
Some of our onsite service locations that we cover in Surrey Hampshire Berkshire Wiltshire Dorset and London locations.
Oxshott Virginia Water Wentworth Guildford Cranleigh Frimley Green Byfleet Egham Chertsey Hersham Woking Pryford Merrow Peper Harlow Epsom Haslemere Farnham Godalming Stoke d’Abernon Ripley Rowledge Brookwood Elstead Dorking Leatherhead Weybridge Reigate Esher.
Andover Basingstoke Southampton Portsmouth Winchester Farnborough Fleet Church Crookham.
Reading Maidenhead Bracknell Newbury Windsor Wokingham Crowthorne Ascot.
Salisbury Trowbridge Devizes Bradford-on-Avon Amesbury Tidworth Melksham Malmesbury Stonehenge Warminster.
Bath Taunton Bridgewater Weston Super-Mare Glastonbury Clevdon Frome Shepton Mallet Crewekerne.
London and Greater London.
Richmond Upon Thames Kingston Upon Thames Teddington Chiswick Clapham Junction Chelsea Mortlake Hampton Hill Wimbledon Putney Battersea Clapham Brixton Roehampton Wandsworth Hurlingham Mitcham Raynes Park Holland Park Mayfair Covent Garden Labeth Westminster Canary Wharf Lewisham Camberwell Holborn Liverpool Street Bond Street Oxford Street Regent Street Maida Vale White City Vauxhall Pimlico Fulham Putney Bridge Clapham Common Hampstead Heath Brent Cross Dollis Hill Primrose Hill Highgate Kensington Sutton.